chapter³

other powers

other powers

🐱.~°°;*-;.**•°•°.**~★ ・゚:✧°*~_°°°°•**~•^~~🐱

authors pov

10:28 AM. PARIS, FRANCE

it's been a few days since y/n has being staying at the agreste manor. marinette has been over every day to give y/n some fresh pasteries, some clothes and try and learn a bit more about fashion in the past. 

but today, the trio are at marinette's bakery in her room. 

"why are you wearing your corset right now?" marinette asks as she chews on the iced cinnamon bun in her hand. y/n looks at the girl. 

"because i find pleasure in doing so," y/n states. y/n isn't wearing the green dress anymore, duh. she has some dark blue [baggy/flared out/tight] jeans, with a white shirt and her black corset over it. she has a lot of silver jewelry on her wrists and the silver ring on her finger. and she still has the black heeled boots. 

marinette is jealous of the girl's fashion. if she tried and dressed like that, it wouldn't suit her at all. 

"marinette," y/n says. "could you transform for me? i've been watching...the, uh...the moving pictures and i have noticed something,"

"something bad?" marinette says, tikki flying over to them. plagg follows slowly, sitting on y/n's lap. adrien pouts slightly. why does plagg like y/n better?

"no...you are just missing something," y/n says, her posture amazing. marinette looks over to tikki who nods. 

"tikki, spots on!" marinette stands up, y/n circling the girl. "what's missing? is it something important?"

"your wings," y/n says, standing infront of the girl. "where are your wings?"

"my...? my what?!"

🐱

"tikki! i can't believe you didn't tell me i had wings?!" marinette whines, sitting on her pink bean bag. 

"i-i didn't think you would get them!" tikki explains. "only really talented holders of my miraculous get them-"

"so you don't think i'm talented?!"

y/n watches the two slightly amused. marinette is the holder of the ladybug miraculous. ladybug's fly. her partner...her partner is kind of like marinette. y/n looks over to adrien who's on his phone. she gets up from marinette's bed, letting plagg sleep on there. she sits next to him, her legs crossed. 

"do you have any questions?" y/n asks. adrien shakes his head. he has loads. but he wants to act cool. this is a past holder, for goodness sake. "i can smell that you're lying,"

"huh?!"

"you're not intune with your cat self," y/n says. she shows him her hand, flexing it. claws from each nail appear, a pretty [light/medium/dark] nude colour. adrien's mouth drops in awe. he wants to be able to do that. "see?"

"how-"

"practice," y/n says. "you're a black cat miraculous holder. you should be able to smell, sense, sea and hear things other people can't,"

"really? wow..." adrien looks at his hand. that's amazing. having powers without even being transformed? sounds like a dream. 

"would you like for me to teach you?"

"yes, please!"

"me, too!"