Chapter 11

1 month to go and school's finally done! By the way, our Prom was already done. It's amazing! Sam gave me a friendship bracelet, well more like a love bracelet.

The clock strikes 6, time to get up! I went inside the bathroom, and removed all my clothes. Warm water's so good.

I sounded like a creep. I wrapped myself with a towel, and chose some clothes. Ripped skinny jeans, turquoise jumper, and red vans.

I didn't tie my hair, I just let it loose, bouncing. As I went downstairs, I saw Chris cooking. Wow.

Our parents are still at Denver, we talked last night though. I put my bag on our couch in the living room, and headed to the kitchen.

"What's cooking, Chris?" I asked. He's wearing a pink apron, mom's apron. It suites him very well. Pink is a manly color.

"My signature dish, of course. Eggs and bacons," he stated then he gave me a plate of his signature dish that he's saying and headed to the dining room.

"Good morning, guys," Katy greeted us groggily. We ate our breakfast. School will start at 9 in the morning, I still have one more hour before we all go to school.

I should text Sam, time to wake him up.

To: Sam
Good morning! Time to wake up lazy ass x

I can't believe I just called him a lazy ass, I am so rude.

From: Sam
I'm already awake, eating breakfast. For the record, my ass won't be lazy if we're together ;) x

I know what he means, what the heck. He's such a pervert.

To: Sam
You perv! Come on, we're going to school SOON. I love you x

From: Sam
I'm on my way, I love you too Jassirelle x

He does likes my first name. The doorbell rang, it's obviously Sam. I opened the door and received tons of kisses in my cheeks.

He's wearing a Rolling Stones' shirt, black jeans, and black Chuck's. We sat on the couch while waiting for my siblings. He played with my fingers while waiting.

"Are we all here?" Chris asked. We all nodded. "Chris, can I talk to you in a minute?" Sam asked and they both went to the kitchen.

Katy went downstairs," Where's Chris?" She asked and sat beside me. "Sam's talking to him, I think it's important," I replied.

After a couple of minutes, the guys went out from the kitchen. Chris smiled at me. What's wrong with him?

"Let's go," Katy said. We all went out the house. Chris locked the door because he's the last one who went out.

I saw that there are two cars, one Range Rover and one Ford Fiesta. The rover's from Chris. What about the Ford Fiesta?

"That's mine, Jassy," Sam stated. He knew that I was asking them by my facial expression.