Chapter 2

None of us went to our friend's house. We're just in our house doing random things like playing video games, watching movies, and eating random food. Tomorrow's Saturday and our parents will be arriving soon. We're in our backyard and my siblings are inside our huge trampoline. Chris and Katy are bouncing up and down. They looked hilarious.

          I'm just sitting on our bench, listening to my iPod, while looking at my lovely siblings. "Jas, come join us!" Chris called me. Gosh, his voice is so loud. Sigh. I put my iPod on the bench and headed towards our trampoline.

          While we were inside the trampoline, we just sat down and Chris took a photo of the three of us. It's cute. My brother is popular in our school that's why no one's bullying my sister and me. He's such a protective brother.

          "Jassy! Mom and dad are back," Katy went inside my room bouncing up and down on my bed. I groaned," Go away!" I covered myself with my comforter. "Jassirelle Evans! Mom and dad are back." Chris lay himself on top of me, he's kind of heavy. "Go away, Chris! You're so heavy," I shouted.

          Katy's laughing. Why is she laughing? She should be helping me right now. I will kill my brother as soon as I can. I pushed him so hard, he fell on the floor. "Oh no you don't," he smirked at me. I know that smirk, oh my goodness. "Run Jassy! Run!" Katy shouted. I stand up on my bed while my brother's butt's on the floor and run downstairs as fast as I can. "Come back here, Jas!" Chris shouted. 

          I was about to reach the last step of the stairs when Chris caught me. He pinned me on the wall and tickled me. "STOP IT!" Katy jumped on Chris' back. Good thing he caught Katy well. "Seems like Jas is awake now, let's head to the kitchen," my brother blurted while carrying Katy in a piggy back ride. I followed them. "Good morning, kids," mom greeted us.

         I hugged my mom and kissed her cheeks, same to my dad also. We sat on our chairs and ate breakfast. "How was the errands, mom? You do know that school will start next week." Mom and dad looked at each other. What's with them? Why are they looking at each other? "Well, you still have a week to have fun. Don't worry about school, Jassy," she assured. "And also, I have a surprise on Wednesday," dad stated.

          Today's Sunday so obviously there are still 3 days before the surprise. "Well, I hope we'll be surprised dad," Chris chuckled. "Oh you guys will be," dad winked at us. I went upstairs and took a bath. I wrapped myself with a towel and walked towards my closet. I wore my denim shorts, my black shirt, and my fave kicks. I think I need an accessory, a necklace.

          I opened my drawer when I saw the necklace that I didn't wear for 5 years. That necklace came from my best friend, Sam, who left me all alone. He gave it to me when it was my 13th birthday. It was a matching necklace. I have the letter "B" and he has the letter "F." It means "Best Friend" not "Boyfriend."

          "Nice necklace you got there," Mandy complemented. She is my best friend since I started high school. She knew about Sam because I told her so. She's the only best friend I have when Sam left me. I hate him for doing that. "Thanks," I smiled at her. Mandy and I are in the park, sitting on the swing. Ever since Sam left, Mandy is here for me 24/7. She NEVER left. She knows how to cheer me up. But we're opposite. She's the girly one, and I'm the boyish one.

          So every time there's a party or a celebration, she's the one who's choosing the outfit that's best for me, and she's the one putting some make up on my face. She's a pro. "Excited to go to school, are we?" I am not sure how to respond on her question. "I think so? I don't know, Mandy..." She looked confused," What do you mean? Aren't you excited to graduate?" I smiled at her," I am definitely excited. But dad has a surprise on Wednesday."

          I don't know what kind of surprise is it but I hope we aren't going to move. I hate that kind of surprise, the "moving" surprise. I don't know if I make sense by saying that but I really hate it. I don't want to leave Mandy. I don't want to do what Sam did to me. I am not that kind of best friend. "Earth to Jassy!" Mandy waved her hand in front of me," Are you okay?" I nodded," Just having some deep thoughts." She smiled," You know what, it's okay for me if you're going to move. At least, I know."

          It's getting late so we both went home. "I'm home!" I shouted as I closed the door. "We're in the kitchen, dear!" I went inside the kitchen and saw my siblings helping my mom. "What's up?" I asked them. They are all so busy. What's with them? "We're just preparing our dinner, Jas," Chris answered. "Okay then, I'll just change my clothes," I put the necklace inside my drawer. I wore my blue tank top and black sweatpants. I tied my hair into a messy bun. "Jassy! Dinner time," dad shouted.

          I went downstairs and sat beside Katy. Everyone's quiet while eating, no one's talking. This is strange... "Why are you guys so quiet tonight?" I blurted out. They are all exchanging glances. "Is it time for the surprise?" I asked them. My dad laughed," Actually, it should be on Wednesday..." I'm looking at my dad, waiting for him to finish the sentence," The Courtney family is going back tomorrow." I'm surprised. I am really surprised. I sighed," I think I'm done eating, I don't feel well." They looked at me worriedly, they knew it.

          I'm going to see Sam but I don't want to see him. I HATE HIM A LOT.

-----------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for the wrong spellings or wrong grammars but I hope you like it. VOTE if you like it or if it's a good chapter. I want to feel your love guys, share this if you want to. Follow me on twitter "thevampsxchance" you can talk to me. I will update soon. 20 VOTES SO I CAN UPDATE. Love lots. x