Chapter 5

It's been a week since the Washington's left. Mandy and I are still communicating with each other. Dang, I miss her A LOT.

It's Saturday, obviously we don't have any class today. I went downstairs and saw a note posted on the counter.

Hey love, your dad and I have some errands to do at Denver. We'll be back as soon as possible. Take care of yourselves. Love y'all.
- Mom

No parents again. My siblings are still sleeping, might as well prepare our breakfast.

I went to the kitchen, and cooked some pancakes and waffles. I was about to call my siblings when somebody knocked on our door.

"Come in!" I shouted. The door opened, and it's Sam. "Hey Jassy," he smiled at me. I was a bit surprised, it's kind of early to be here.

I prepared everything in the dining room, when Sam followed my gaze. "What's taking you here, Sam?" I don't want to sound mean though.

"Well, mom said that I should be with you in the mean time because your parents are out, and Mandy isn't here. So yeah..." He said while looking at me worriedly.

I sighed," I'm totally fine, Sam. I got my siblings with me, no need to worry. And one more thing, I can handle myself alone after you left me without saying goodbye! I hate you, Sam. I hope you know that."

And that's when Chris and Katy went downstairs. "What's going on here?" Chris asked. "Hello Sam," Katy greeted. "Just read the note on the counter. I prepared our breakfast, you guys should eat. I lost my appetite."

As I went upstairs, I heard Chris," What happened?" Sam just shook his head.

I went inside my room and sat on my bed. I screamed on my pillow and cried. I hate him!

Someone knocked on my door," Come on, Jassy. Let me explain." It's Sam. I opened my door and let him in. I'm still crying, I don't want to see him but why the heck did I let him in my room?!

You love him.

He hugged me so tight," I'm sorry, Jassy. I really am." I don't know what has got into me but I hugged back. "I was a coward back then. I don't want you to know that I'm moving because you will really hate me. But now, I'm back. I hope you'll forgive me. I miss my best friend."

We stayed like that for a while, silence took over. I looked at him and smiled," I missed you so damn much, Sam. And I still hate you." He chuckled," I know that."

We went downstairs and saw Chris watching in the living room. Katy's on her phone sitting beside him. "Well, I guess you guys are okay," Chris smirked at me. I nodded.

"Want to eat?" I asked Sam. He just smiled at me like a weirdo. What the heck. Is there something wrong with my face? "Earth to Sam!" I shouted and he just blinked.

"Sure, Jassy." I chuckled and gave him a plate of waffles. "Why are looking at me like that?" I asked while eating.

"Nothing, I'm just happy. I have you again," he said. I can feel that my cheeks are on fire. I need a fire extinguisher right now! Sam changed a lot. He's taller and hotter than before, I must say.

As we finished eating, I went upstairs to take a bath. Sam stayed in the living room with my siblings. I can't believe that we're okay.

Because you love him, idiot.

I'll go with my purple jumper, jeans, and kicks.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

"So, any plans of going out?" Katy asked us. We're all in the living room. I sat beside Sam, and Chris is sitting beside Katy.

"Movie marathon, park, or beach? Or you guys need to finish something?" Chris asked. Oh shoot, I forgot that I have a homework. "Thanks for reminding, bro. I have a homework in Calculus. Let's just go to the beach later," I smiled at him and stood up.

"I'll come with you, Jassy." Sam followed me. As we were walking, Chris shouted," Don't do anything stupid please. Use protection." I ignored him while Sam laughed.

"It's not funny, Sam." I glared at him. He raised his hands, surrendering. We went inside my room, he sat on my bed and I headed to my study table. Time for my homework...

It took me 2 hours answering my homework. Calculus is my fave, it's better than Geometry. I looked behind me and saw Sam peacefully sleeping on my bed. He never changed.

"Wake up, Courtney!" I jumped on my bed. He groaned and sat up," What time is it?" I looked at my wrist watch," Shoot! It's already 4 in the afternoon. We should go to the beach right now!"

I ran downstairs and saw a note posted on our fridge.

Katy and I went to the beach already. You should study well though. Have fun with Sam, you both looked cute together. x

I hate you so much, Chris! I continued reading the note.

p.s. You love me, Jas. :)

"So where are they? I thought we're going to the beach," Sam leaned in the fridge as he asked me. I shook my head," Well, they already left. How about we watch a movie?"

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

Sam prepared the movie and I prepared the popcorn. We sat on the couch and started the movie. Big Hero 6 is my fave movie," Good choice, Sam."

We're in the middle part of the movie. And it's going great! I hate the fact that Tadashi died. He's so cool, I swear!

I can sense that Sam's looking at me the whole time. "You're very pretty, Jassy," he smiled. I glared at him," Shut up, Sam. I am not pretty nor beautiful."

3 facts about me.
1. I love pizza.
2. I am boyish.
And last but not the least,

3. I am ugly.

"I'm serious, Jassy. I have no idea why some of the boys in your school never dated you. I mean look, you are really beautiful," he said, not even glancing me.

I shrugged," Fine, if you say so. Chris doesn't want me to date someone, that's why."

We continued watching the movie.

-------------------------------------------------------------
What is happening between the two?! Oh my gosh, can't wait! Thanks for reading it, make sure you vote (if you like it). Stay tuned. Love lots xx