Chapter 10

It's a great day today because it's Saturday! No school, no bitches. I did my homework yesterday night so no worries. I went downstairs and saw a note on the counter.

Going back to Denver with your mom. We'll just text you guys, okay? We're going to be okay. Take care, see you soon. Love you!
- Dad

No parents again, it means Chris is in charged. Good thing, aunt Dianne and uncle Ryan are our second parents.

I cooked some fried rice and bacon strips for breakfast because my siblings can't cook just like me. I'm not saying that I am a professional cook.

I prepared the dishes and everything before I call my siblings. I headed upstairs. "Time for breakfast!" I shouted.

Katy walked out of her room," Finally! Thanks Jassy." She headed downstairs. I knocked on my brother's room but there's no answer.

I opened the door and saw no one," Chris?" I went inside his room but he's not there. "Five minutes, Jas! I'm taking a bath," he shouted from the bathroom.

I went downstairs and waited for Chris. We don't usually eat if my siblings and I aren't complete. Well, it depends.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

"Where are you going, Chris?" I asked while eating. "I'm going to Jeremy's house. And some of our friends also. You know, boys hang out," he stated.

"I'm going to the mall with Claire later," Katy said while texting. "Dinner at home, okay?" I asked. "Yes, mom," they said in unison. We all laughed.

As we finished eating, Chris kissed our foreheads and left. I washed the dishes while Katy took a bath.

I headed to my room and fixed some of my things. "Jassy!" Katy shouted from the hallway. I went in her room. "Does this look good?" She asked me about her outfit.

She's wearing a floral white dress with her sling bag and red keds. She's the girly one, just like Mandy. That's why they get along.

I nodded," You look beautiful." I was about to go to my room when Katy hugged me," Thank you, Jassy." Then she left.

What a great start of my weekend. I headed to my room, picked all my dirty clothes and headed to the laundry room.

It's my wash day every Saturday, Katy's every Sunday and Chris' every Friday. Yes, we are all responsible human beings.

I put all my dirty clothes in the washing machine, then my phone buzzed.

From: Sam
Where are you? I just finished talking to my sister. I miss you x

I remember the time when his sister and I used to play video games in my house. Gosh, I miss Tony.

To: Sam
I'm just in our house, doing some laundry. Siblings are out, I'm so lonely (lol) x

The Courtney family has a spare key in our house so obviously Sam can enter our house anytime.

I went inside my room and took some of my dirty blankets. I headed back to the laundry room and put the blankets inside the washing machine together with my clothes.

"Boo!" What. The. Heck. I screamed so loud. I reckon my voice reached Courtney's house. "I hate you so damn much, Sam." A tear fell from my eye.

"Hey, dont cry. I'm sorry, Jassy," he hugged me. I hate it when people surprise me. It gives me a heart attack, I swear.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

As I finished doing the laundry, I went inside my room, Sam followed me. "What's your plan for the weekend? Mom told me that your parents are out," he asked me as he flopped down on my bed.

"I have no idea. Chris went to Jeremy's and Katy's with Claire," I replied. I went inside the bathroom and took a bath. What will I do today?

I wrapped myself with a towel, leaving my hair dripping wet. I went outside, and headed to my closet.

White v-neck shirt, denim shorts looks okay. "So, now what?" I asked Sam as I sat beside him.

We end up laying on my bed, staring on the ceiling. We are totally bored right now. "How about we watch a movie?" He suggested.

"It took half an hour before you answer my question," I retorted sarcastically. "Come on, Jassy!" He held my hand and went to the living room.

I chose Bridge To Terabithia because it is my favorite! I just hate the fact that the girl died. I hate that part, it made me cry.

We reached the part that I hate. Guess what, I cried again. "Hey, why are you crying?" Sam asked me. He looked so worried.

"I'm okay, Sam. I just hate the fact that the girl died. I feel so bad for the guy because he likes the girl so much. They are like best friends. Just like us," I said as I sobbed.

He put his arm on my shoulders," It's okay, Jassy. I'm here and you're here. I love you."

I looked up to him, and he kissed my lips. It's a short but comfortable kiss. Then we drifted off.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

I woke up to see Sam leaning on me while his hands were rested on my waist. I kissed his cheeks to wake him up.

I stood up and tied my hair into a messy bun. It's already 5 in the afternoon. I guess it's time to cook for dinner.

I got a text from my siblings, saying that they are on their way home. I went inside our kitchen and cooked something. Sam helped me though.

My siblings arrived home, Chris went straight in the kitchen. "Hey Jas," he hugged me," What happened to your eyes? Have you been crying?" I nodded.

"Why? Did Sam do this to you?" I shook my head," It's because of the movie. Relax, Chris." He hugged me once again and went to his room.

"Let us not watch that movie again, Jassy. Chris would kill me if he sees you crying," Sam retorted. I laughed so hard.

His face was priceless. As we finished preparing, I called my siblings and ate dinner. They liked the food, of course I am a great cook with the help from my lovely boyfriend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the boring chapter.

My bad for the misspelled words and wrong grammars. I am a human also.

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapters. Love lots x