Chapter 3

That is not a good surprise, dad. I sat on my bed, and cried. I can't believe he's going back. He's an asshole! I hate him, I really hate him. Kill me now, please. "Jas, are you okay?" I heard Chris as he opened my door. He sat beside me," Hey..." I looked at him,"Why does he need to go back here? Isn't he happy in Oklahoma?" He wiped my tears and hugged me," You know, maybe he has a reason to be here. Come on, just give him a chance."

          Chris and I are really close, we are really inseparable. I remember the time when he needed to go to Florida because of my grandmother. I cried so hard, I don't want him to leave. So what my parents did, they booked a ticket for me so that the both of us will go to Granny's. And that's the reason why we became inseparable until now.

          "I hate him, Chris. You know that. I don't want to see him, nor talk to him," I shook my head. He gave me this crooked smile," Well, it's up to you Jas. Anyway, you should eat again."

          I forgot I just ate 3 spoons of carbonara. Yes, carbonara is our dinner. We went downstairs and saw no one. I bet mom and dad went to bed already, and also Katy. "If you need something, I'm just in the living room, watching," Chris left.

          I ate the last bowl of carbonara. Mom's a great cook. When it comes to dessert, her brownies are to die for. I texted Mandy as I finished washing the bowl. I need her.

To: Mandy
     Hey, can we hang out tomorrow?

          I went inside the living room and saw Chris peacefully sleeping, and that's when Mandy replied.

From: Mandy
     Sure. I'll be there at 10. See yah.x

          "Chris, I'm done eating," I poked his cheeks. He groaned ," Okay, I'm up." We went upstairs and went inside our own rooms. Tomorrow will be the death of me...

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

          I woke up with the sound of my alarm. Come on, who wouldn't wake on My Chemical Romance's Teenagers? Yes, that's my favorite band and song.

          I have a feeling that this will be my unluckiest day. I went inside the bathroom and stayed there for a while. What will I do if Sam's already here? Will I talk to him or not? Why am I feeling nervous? What is happening to me?

               You are in love

         What?! I am not in love, especially not my best friend. Oh come on, I can fall in love to the person I don't know, NOT my best friend. NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS. Zayn Malik inspired me.

          "Jassy! I'm here." Oh shit! Mandy is here already, I forgot. I wrapped myself with a towel, leaving my hair wet. Really wet. "How long have you been waiting for me?" I asked her. I hope it's not that long.

          She sat on my bed and looked at me," I just got here. Calm yourself, girl." That's good to hear then. I'm standing in front of my closet, not knowing what to wear AGAIN. I'm always having a hard time choosing some clothes.

               Be yourself, Jassy. Just be yourself.

           Thank you conscience. Well, I'm going with blue jumper, black jeans, and sneakers. I let my hair dry for a couple of minutes, Mandy won't mind. One last look, and done! "I'm good."

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~

          I'm here at Mandy's house. We have nowhere to go so yeah. We stayed in the living room because we have no idea what to do. "Hey gals!" The both of us were surprised. It's James, Mandy's hot brother. Yep, he's totally hot. He's also popular in our school. Burton High is a cool school, I guess.

          Most of the students there are somewhat famous. Well the only people that I know that are famous are my brother and James. Both of them are in good terms because their sisters are also in good terms, Mandy and I.

          "What are you doing here, James? Go away!" Okay, I reckon Mandy's a bit annoyed by his brother. I smiled at James," Hey." He smiled back and sat beside me," Well I bet my sister is in her red letter day mood. How are you doing?" Oh James, if you only knew.

          "I'm okay, James. Definitely okay," thumbs up for that. Mandy laughed at what I've just said," Obviously she's not okay. Sam will be back that's why she's here." Thanks a lot Mandy.

          James' reaction is a bit peculiar," We should-". Someone's phone is ringing, it's James'. "Oh, hey bro... She's here... It's okay... Just give him some space, dude... Okay, I will."

          "Who's that, James?" I asked. "Oh, it's Chris. Kind of worried about you," he looked at me worriedly. I forgot to tell Chris. " I'm sorry if my brother interrupted you, James. I'm really sorry, I forgot to tell him. I was so stressed out. Sam's going back and I don't want see him," I sighed.

            He smiled at me," It's okay, Jassy. It's no big deal besides, your brother cares for you. And I understand."

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

          Mandy and I watched loads of movies. It's already 8 in the evening. I should probably go home now. "Mandz, I better go. My parents will kill me, and also my brother." She chuckled," Come on, I better drive you home."

          The car ride's very quiet until Mandy stops. "So this is it. Are you going to be alright, Jassy?" I nodded and smiled at her. "Just text me if you need something, okay? I'll be out then." And she drives off.

          I have no idea how many minutes I stayed in our porch, until someone opened the door. "Jas! What are you doing here?" Thank goodness it's Chris. I stood up and he hugged me," It's going to be alright. He's here."

          When he said that, my heart started pounding very hard. I don't know if he can feel it.

          As I went inside our house, I saw him. My best friend who left me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!! So Sam is back and I have no idea what will happen next. Well, it's a surprise. I hope you guys did enjoy this chapter. I'll update as soon as possible. Follow me on Twitter "thevampsxhance" I follow back. You guys rock!