Chapter 7

It's already 10 in the morning and I'm still lying on my bed. 1 week vaca is boring because I have nowhere to go except for my house.

"Jas!" They're back already. Chris went inside my room and laid at the edge of my bed. I just ignored him.

"Hey I know you're mad at me. I'm really sorry about what happened in school. Mom insisted me to come that's why I called Sam to fetch you," he said.

"I hate you," I retorted. I was about to stand up when he laid on top of me. Chris is too heavy and I don't have the energy to push him off.

"But there's something that will make you happy." I looked at him, waiting for him to continue. "We're going to LA tomorrow with the Courtney family."

For real?! With Sam for 1 freaking week? I cannot believe this. What. The. Heck. I smiled like an idiot.

"Earth to Jas!" Chris snapped his fingers in front of me. "When I told you that the Courtney family will be joining us, you froze and smiled like an idiot. What is happening?" He asked.

I shook my head," Nothing's happening, brother." He smirked at me," Oh really? Spit it out, sissy! I know there's something going on."

I sighed. I knew I can't get away from my brother. I told him everything. I told him that Sam and I almost kissed.

"Do you like him? I mean no, do you love him?" He asked, waiting for me to answer.

"I don't know, maybe? I always feel safe and comfortable when I'm with him," I stated. He chuckled," You do love him. Anyway, he didn't tell me anything about this but I know he loves you too."

What?! Okay this is crazy, Sam doesn't love me. I'm just his best friend.

"Time to pack, Jas. What I told you wasn't a lie, trust me," he kissed my forehead and left.

I went inside the bathroom and took a bath. The warm water that's dripping on my skin feels so good.

I wrapped myself with a towel and headed to my closet. Purple crop top, denim jeans, and red flip flops look good.

I finished packing my things at exactly 1 in the afternoon. Geez, I haven't eaten breakfast yet. I forgot.

I went downstairs, saw my mom and aunt Dianne talking. I smiled at them and headed to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and there's no food. It's kind of empty.

"Mom! There's no food," I shouted. I'm starving to death. Why are they doing this to me?

"You can eat at our house, Jassy. We cooked pasta when you kids were sleeping," aunt Dainne said.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

I walked out of my house went straight to the Courtney's house. Their house is just beside ours.

I knocked on their door but no one opened it. Thank goodness it wasn't locked. "Anybody home? It's me, Jassy. I'm just going to eat here because there's no food at my house," I shouted.

I headed to the kitchen and opened their fridge. When I opened it, there's pasta! Thank you God.

I heated the pasta, yummy. It smells so good. "Jassy?" I turned around and saw Sam half naked. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Didn't you hear me when I shouted?" I asked him back. "Well, I just finished taking a bath. I guess you're hungry," he smiled.

I nodded," We don't have food at home so your mom suggested that I eat here. Want to eat with me?"

Hold OnOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara