Chapter 9

LA was amazing! Bonding time with my family and my boyfriend's family, what could be better?

We just got back home and school will start tomorrow. I am so not ready for this. Mom's washing our clothes, dad's doing some of his paperwork, and my siblings are sleeping in their rooms.

I went inside the bathroom to take a bath, wrapped myself with a towel, and went outside to pick some clothes.

A crop top and a pair of shorts would be comfy. I was about to sleep when someone knocked on my door.

"Babe?" Oh Sam... "Come in." I lay on my bed before he comes in, I'm kind of tired.

"My poor baby. Tired?" I turned around to see my guy wearing a gray shirt, denim jeans, and converse shoes while pouting.

"Yes, I am tired. What are you doing here? Aren't you tired?" I asked. He sat beside me, and held my waist," You do know that my sister is in Jacksonville, I feel alone at home. And I miss you, that won't make me tired though."

That's so sweet of him. I sat up and leaned on his chest," I love you, Sam."

He tucked my hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead," I love you too."

I'm just looking at Sam's angelic face, I want to kiss his lips so bad! "What are you looking at?" He asked. I shook my head," Nothing."

He smirked," Okay then." He laid me on bed, and kissed my lips passionately. Our tongues are sychronizing.

I'm waiting for my enter, and he allowed me. His lips are so sweet. I never wanted to pull away.

But then, Sam pulled away. "Someone's wild tonight, eh?" He chuckled. I smiled at him and gave him a short kiss.

"Dinner time! Come on down, already," mom shouted. I was about to stand up but Sam's laying on top of me.

"Come on, let's go eat dinner," I stated. He looked up to me," One more please?" Begging for another kiss. Oh, Sam...

We both sat up, he cupped my chin and kissed me. It lasts for a minute or so. "Can you give me a ride on your back?" I asked.

He nodded. I jumped on his back, and held my legs as we went down.

"Oh, the love birds. When can I have my girlfriend, mom?" Chris asked, we all laughed. We arrived in the dining room. We're all complete.

Sam and I are sitting with each other while eating. "So, how are you two?" Dad asked us. "We're good and, happy," I replied.

Dinner was great, mom cooked very well. Sam and I went outside for a while. "See you tomorrow then?" I asked, looking at his hazel brown eyes.

He smiled at me," Of course." He kissed my lips one more time. And left.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

My siblings, and I, and also Sam arrived in school. Katy went to her room quickly because she needed to finish her project. She's procastinating again.

Chris went to the court because he has a training to do. You know, what varsity players do in school... Sam walked me into my room, kissed my lips, and headed to his room.

There are few people inside our room. They were all looking at me when I turned around. Okay, this is awkward.

I sat on my chair, and looked at my phone. I got a text from my brother.

From: Chris
I have a game later at 4, want to watch?

Obviously he needs some moral support from his siblings. I got another text, it's from Katy.

From: Katy
Our brother needs his siblings' support lol see you later Jassy x

I replied on my brother, saying that I will watch his game. It's a good thing that my class is up until 3 in the afternoon.

As I put my phone down, our teacher has arrived. Discussion time!

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

Classes were done and I'm here in our cafe waiting for the clock to strike at 4. I did my homework already so that I have nothing to do at home.

I saw some girls glaring at me. What the hell is there problem? I think they are new students. But why would they glare at me just like that?

I texted Sam and said that I will be watching my bro's game. He'll be late in a couple of minutes though.

I went to the gymnasium and saw a lot of people. Thank goodness, Chris saw me. He let me sit on his chair, and then Katy arrived. She sat beside me, looking tired.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded in response. "What are those girls up to?" She pointed out. I turned around and saw the girls. They are the ones I saw in the cafe a while ago. And by the way, they were in my class also.

"Those are the girls in my class. They kept glaring at me, I don't know why." I retorted.

The whistle blew, it's game time. As we reached half of the game, Sam arrived. He sat on my right side, while Katy's sitting on my left side.

"You looked exhausted, babe," I said. I kissed him so that he would feel better. "Feeling better?" I asked. He nodded, and put his hands on my waist.

The game has ended! Chris and his team won. People are walking out of the gym, Chris is still talking with his coach and his team.

We all stood up from the bleachers and headed to Chris. "You are amazing out there!" Katy exclaimed. "Well, what can I say?" He smirked.

While walking out of the gymnasium, I saw the girls heading towards us. Katy and Chris were laughing. He put his arms on my shoulder and I held Sam's arm on my right side.

The girls stopped in front of us,"Oh hey slut!" They were looking at me. They glanced at my sides, knowing that they are boys. "Didn't know you have two boyfriends." She chuckled," You are such slut."

Before Sam could answer, Chris spoke," What the fuck is your problem with her?" He pointed out to me. "First of all, don't you dare calling her a slut. Because this girl is my sister, got it? So if you planned to ruin her life once again, I will make sure to destroy you girls first."

Sam and I looked at each other, wow. I can't believe my brother. He's so protective that's why I love him so much! The girls ran away because they got scared. Chris glared at them.

"Good one, Chris!" Katy stated. "Anything for my baby sisters," he hugged us leaving Sam behind. "Come here, Sam. You are now my brother, since you are in a relationship with my sissy," Chris pulled Sam for a hug.

Can this day get even better?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the misspelled words and wrong grammars. I am a human also.

I hope you did enjoy this chapter. 9 more chapters to go lol

Stay tuned, love lots x