The premiere

Yn's pov:

I hate going out, I'd rather stay at home and read. But nope Lexi convinced me again to go with her to a premiere. We're going to the Hawekeye premier.

I'm kind of a Marvel fan and I've watched the trailer and I quite like it. It's just, that I have social anxiety. I can deal with small crowds but big crowds are a severe problem. I even skipped prom.

Instead of going to prom, I stayed at home read my favorite book with some tea, and watched my favorite movie Tangled. I just love the movie so much I don't know why I just do.

And I don't regret going at all that's the thing. I wouldn't regret not going to the premiere. When instead I can read at home and watch movies and stuff. Anyway, I'm now done getting ready and this is my outfit. I wanted to go for something simple and comfy.

Anyway, when I'm ready I go to the kitchen and get greeted by Nala my dog

Anyway, when I'm ready I go to the kitchen and get greeted by Nala my dog. She's 2 years old and she's a light brown and white cocker spaniël. She's the sweetest dog you'll ever meet. I'm now waiting on Lexi it always takes her so long. Oh, I spoke too soon. Cause when I said that I heard her bedroom door open so I looked over.

And wow she's beautiful. She's wearing a dark purple silk long dress with some black heels and some light purple accents in her makeup. Ofcourse she went with the theme color. She always does it

"What do you think?" She asks. "Btw you look fucking hot. Are you trying to get the actor's numbers or what?" She asks which makes me laugh a bit. "I love the outfit. And no I'm not trying to get anyone's number. Now can we go please cause otherwise we'll be late and you'll get mad at me for not making us leave earlier and I don't want that" I say. "Right right. Bye, baby." She says to Nala and then we leave the apartment.

We're walking to the premier since it's only a few blocks away. I regret wearing a dress. It's the middle of autumn which means it's cold outside. But whatever I won't die right?

We're now at the premier and I'm just reading on Wattpad cause I'm bored. We're standing in front cause Lexi pushed everyone aside. "Yn put the phone away there about to walk on," Lexi says so I let out a sigh and put my phone away and then just wait.

After a few minutes, the actors start to walk down the carpet. And it's oke I guess. After a while someone walks on and she's got everyone's attention even mine. "That's Hailee Steinfeld. The one who plays Kate Bishop in the series." Luna says knowing I was gonna ask her.

The woman is so beautiful. She's wearing this bright purple suit and this purple eyeshadow. Her smile is amazing and her hair it's a beautiful brown color. Suddenly we lock eyes, I immediately look behind me thinking she's smiling at someone else. But looking behind me was a big mistake cause I saw the biggest crowd.

I can feel my heart start to race and my breathing becoming heavier. People are screaming in my ears. "Lexi I'm going to the bathroom real quick," I say to Lexi before getting out of the crowd as fast as possible.

When I'm in the bathroom I go over to the sink and grab it trying to focus on my breathing trying to calm down. This was a mistake coming here. After a few minutes I hear the door open so I step a bit closer to the sink so they can pass.

Then out of nowhere, I feel a warm hand being placed on my lower back and somehow that makes me calm down a little. I open my eyes not looking up and start to take off my rings and pull up my sleeves before putting my wrists under the cold water to calm myself more down. Then I hear the door open again so I close my eyes shut again.

"Yn are you oke?" I hear Lexi say. "I'm so sorry," she says to someone else. "Don't worry about it." I hear a calm voice say that relaxes me a little bit more.

"Yn do you have your medication with you" Lexi asks and I slowly shake my head. "Why not? You knew there would be a big crowd." "I-I'm sorry" I stutter. "It's ok don't worry about it. Just try and take deep breaths oke." She says so I try but with every breath I take it becomes worse and I can feel the pain in my chest increase.

Suddenly the woman who's hand is on my back takes me in a hug puts my head on her neck and starts to slowly rub back. "Focus on my breathing. Nothing else" she whispers to me so I do exactly as she says keeping my eyes shut. And somehow within minutes, I calmed fully down. Just for information, this woman smells amazing. I wonder what perfume she's wearing. And this hug, it's so warm and soft. It's the best hug I've ever had in my life.

I can feel my the hug that she's a bit taller than me which I kind of like. Even though I'm fully calmed down I don't pull away. This hug is way too nice to get out of. "Yn honey come on we're going home." I hear Lexi say while I gently wrap my arms around the woman's waist.

"I'm sorry" I whisper to the woman kinda feeling guilty for this hug and that she had to calm me down. "Don't worry about it. I quite like it. Plus I needed one." She says which makes me smile a bit while I slowly let go. And I don't even have to chance to thank the woman or even look at her as Lexi grabs me by my wrist and drags me away.

We're a few streets further as she finally lets my wrist go and gives me my rings back which I put back on while we start to walk back home. "Do you have any idea who you just hugged?" She asks and I could see she's freaking out like a lot. "No cause you didn't give me a chance," I say

"We'll let me tell you. You just fucking hugged Hailee Steinfeld" She says stopping walking so I stop and face her while laughing a bit. "No, I'm serious Yn. You hugged Hailee and she was enjoying it." She says. "Whatever you say," I say knowing it's a joke. "Why don't you believe me? When you find out it was her you gonna freak out too" she says and I just nod while starting to walk again

———————————————————————-
An: Hi so this is the first real chapter of the story hope y'all liked it. Did you like the photo of it? I don't know if I should put more photos in it. If so can someone please tell me how I make the pictures smaller?

Also one last thing. I don't know if I should shorten the chapters or not or make it even longer. Please let me know.

Thank you. (: