twenty one.

ִ ࣪𖤐

ִ ࣪𖤐

MORNING ARRIVED QUICKLY. I woke up to Belly violently shaking me, and had to thank her when she told me she let me sleep until she really couldn't anymore.

I forced myself to get up and change into a cute matching set I'd brought. I quickly showered as well, just because I felt gross after all the fast food I partook in last night.

Laurel had come back to pick up her kids, and soon Belly had summoned us all down to the back of the house. She'd been insisting on recreating our iconic summer picture, so that's what we were finally getting around to. Laurel positioned us before stepping back and holding her phone up.

I was smack dab in the middle, with Belly on my right and Conrad on my left. My arms were wrapped around each of them, resting on their backs. Belly's arm was limp by her side, but Conrad returned the gesture and had his arm resting around my shoulders.

We smiled at the camera, and I tilted my head slightly as Laurel took the picture. She smiled and walked closer to us, offering to show off the picture. I felt Conrad's arm slowly detach from around me, but I felt his hand linger over my upper back as we all looked down at Laurel's phone. The picture was admittedly adorable, and I smiled warmly at the yearly tradition.

The group of us walked back up to the house, and got all of our belongings in order. I shoved my clothes into my bag and looked around the room for anything I might've left behind.

When I was sure I had everything, I traveled downstairs and out the front door towards my car. I'd decided to take a little detour and go with Conrad and Jeremiah to Brown, just to see his final through. I wanted to be there to support him, and I could just head back to Hartford after. Brown was on the way anyways. I shoved my bag into the passenger side and closed the door, only to turn and find Conrad leaning against my car. "You got room for one more?"

I narrowed my eyes. "You don't wanna go with Jere? Make sure your car is safe?"

Conrad just shrugged. "Figured you'd want some company. I could quiz you a little for your own final."

I sigh softly, "If you really want to."

Before Conrad can respond, we both turn our heads when we hear Belly's yelling. "Jere, Conrad, Stels, I'm coming with you!" She runs over with a tray full of iced coffee, and I blow a kiss to Laurel. Conrad taps my car once before walking over to her, and I smile softly.

I walk over to Belly and take two of the coffees from her. "Two?" She looks at me suspiciously.

"Mhm. Conrad's coming with me."

"Oh..." Belly drawls with a small head nod, "I got it. Hope you two have fun on the roadtrip."

I roll my eyes and go back to my car to place the drinks in the cupholders. After that, I jog over to everyone else and give them a smile.