An important mission starts !

Looking outside your window,you watched the view of the big city beneath the tall building of your office,the busy streets were full of people running in their fancy suits and breefcases, probably heading to their meetings,the cars speeding through the road,you were fascinated of how small everything looked from up there,just like little ants.

"I'm going to miss this place...",you said to yourself referring to your workplace,before taking a sip from your coffee and then sighed in relief.

. . .

"Who am I kidding!,its my last day here!I HAVE VACATION BABY!",you spinned on your chair in exitment but the weels had other plans, and rolled you a few feet back,ending up bumping you on the large bookshelf behind you with a loud thud.Just when you were about to curse,a book ended up falling on your head.

"Ow! Stupid book!-"

As you were about to take your anger out on the book,you heard a knock on the door on the other side of the office,you cleared your throat and placed the chair back infront of your desk before allowing them to come in.

A beautiful female opened the door,her curly poofy brown hair shining in the dim of the light in the room as well as her glasses,her curves perfectly showing under her white shirt and black skirt.Her hands we occupied with a large pyle of documents so she had a hard time closing the door behind her,with a little struggling,she eventually made it ifront of your desk.

"Oh!,it's you,Zoe.What brings you here?,anddd...what are these?",you asked referring to the papers she was holding.

"I'm so sorry to interrupt your peace Miss!,I was just told to bring these for you..!,they said they are very important..",Zoe said placing the Pyle of documents infront of you,her hands were sour from carrying them for so long.

"Tsk,did they forget that I'm on vacation?Last minute work",you groaned,"who do they think I am?",you scoffed glancing at the first page of the documents,Zoe infront of you shaking upon seeing you so angry,you usually didn't lose your temper like that.

You started reading the page, your eyes focusing more and more after each sentence you finished.

Your job as a detective was to solve mysteries and invastigate crimes,you were used to all that stuff.You were one of the most suscessful women there,always giving everything in her work and suscessfully solving any case you were handed.

Everyone praised you for your successes, but sometimes they took advantage of you and pushed the harders missions and cases,getting the hard work from their backs and handing it to you,just like that.You were slowly getting tired of that but since your vacation was near,you decided to keep your mouth shut and bare it,you wouldn't be seeing their faces after your vacation again anyway.

You were always involved with dangerous cases, including murders,mafia,thief's, dangerous people and stuff like that.You understand that being surrounded by such dangerous environments all the time, you always needed protection around you.That,was worse than getting the hard work, seriously,you hated being protected by ten guards or so,all of them following you around like lost puppies.Just because you were 19 didn't mean you couldn't protect yourself!,or that's just what you said.

You preferred exploring, exploring and archeology were something you truly loved.You got it from your parents,two suscessful archeologist with many years of experience.Your mom and dad met each other on a mission to find a treasure and then fell in love,you found it very romantic.

You continued going through the papers,one by one they ended up being tossed in the air and then picked up by Zoe,she jumped and managed to catch every single one of them,her black heels echoing on the marble floor as she did so.