Teen Hoot

''WAKE UP WE ARE LATE!'' I hear Acacia scream

As I look at my pink bedazzled clock it said ''9:45''. On the paper that Acacia got, it preciscly said that everyone who was joining Teen Hoot was to be there by 8:00 so that we could get ready. As usual I tend to argue about getting out of bed in the mornings, I was not a morning person thats for sure. But I did not complain today, knowing that all Acacia would do is get mad at me.

''I am coming'' I say as I slip on the soap that was lying near my bed.

''WHAT WAS THAT!'' I say trying to get up but fail and sink right to my knees once again.

''I'll get you up'' Acacia says while also slipping on the floor

''I am so sorry this is all my fault that you are going to be late now'' I say trying to not look at Acacia's face

''It's okay I already got your outfit out, you are going to look so cute! Today is a busy day, because you are going to meet Trevor's friends.''

How fun I thought as I finally stood up and walked into the shower. As I get out of the shower I notice clothes on top of my bed. Wow Acacia really does know me so well. She layed out a beautiful purple blouse, and jean high waisted shorts, with brown combat boats.

My beautiful long beach blonde hair slowly past down my shoulders as I was curling my hair with my zebra print curling wand. As I slowly walk out of my room I hear Acacia saying.

''DANG GIRL YOU LOOK SO HOT! CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER!''

I fall on the floor cracking up, but knowing we were on a time schedule I quickly got up and ran to my car outside.

__________________________________________________________________________________

''RICKY, RICARDO, TREVOR, CONNOR, KIAN, SAM, JC!'' Acacia screams while giving everyone a hug.

''You guys this is my best friend Hailey!'' Acacia says while having the biggest smile on her face.

''Hello!'' I say while holding out my hand to greet everyone.

''Girl I do not shake peoples hands, I give bear hugs!'' Ricky says while giving me a hug

''Woah there Ricky, stop being a hog and let everyone greet her also.'' Kian says while laughing.

When everyone was done greeting each other, I decided to stay with the rest of the boys while Acacia was with her boyfriend.

''Are you still mad at me'' Trevor says while his eyes started to tear up

''I am here to have fun, not to deal with drama.'' I say as I leave him speechless

''Hey so is it true you went out with Trevor'' Kian says to me

''Yes I am not going to lie, I did go out with him but that was a horrible mistake''

''A horrible mistake for you, but do you know how many girls would love to be in your place? While you are over here treating him like crap''

''Excuse me Kian I do not know you and you do not know me, so for you to go ahead and say that I am treating him like crap is un nesscessary. If I were you I would stop putting my input into peoples problems and worry about my self. Can you do that for me? Thanks''

''You are right I do not know you but I am so glad that you and Trevor are not together because now that you have been hanging out with your so called friend Acacia you have acted so different. Trevor use to skype me every day saying how sweet and nice you are. By the looks of it he must have made a mistake or he was blind to see that you are a straight up bitch''

''Woah there Kian'' Trevor says while pushing him away from me

''I am not sorry for what I said to you, Trevor you must have been blind to date a girl like her.'' Kian says while pushing Trevor away from him.

I thought that today was supposed to be a great day, and so far it is horrible.

''Trevor!'' His mom says while grabbing him

''Trevor they need you on stage to sing'' Trevor's day says while leading him to the stage

I thought to myself. Trevor knows how to sing?

''Look'' I say to Kian ''I am not a bad person, and I guess that I rubbed on you the wrong way. If we could start from square 1 that would be great. I am really sorry for being rude to you'' I say while a tear came down my cheek.

''It is okay I do not want to see you nor Trevor sad, I just wish that you guys could go back out with each. He really does care about you, you might not see it but each and every one of his friends do.''

''What does he say to you guys?''

''He always says that he is never going to go out with any other girl because he only wants you and that is it. Since day one when your lips pressed his he knew that everything was going to be perfect, all he wants is for you to understand how he feels for you. He wants you back.''

Right when I was going to respond back to Kian I got interupted by Trevor

''Hailey if you are some where in the crowd can you please do me a favor and come on this stage with me'' Trevor says while walking back and forth on the stage

''I am right here'' I say as I walk towards him

Then he starts singing '''Give me love by Ed Sheeran''

''All I want is the taste that your lips allow,My my, my my-y, oh give me loveGive a little time to me, we'll burn this outWe'll play hide and seek, to turn this aroundAll I want is the taste that your lips allow''

I could not help but cry

''Don't cry beautfiul'' He says while wiping a tear from my face

''AWWW'' Everyone in the crowd says

''KISS HER!'' I hear Kian say in the crowd

''KISS HER KISS HER KISS HER!'' Everyone in the crowd then starts to join in

No pressure. Then BAM! his lips met mine.

_________________________________________________________________________________

''I love you'' Trevor says as we were leaving Teen Hoot.

''I can honestly say that I love you too'' I say while kissing his cheek.

''Thank you for coming to Teen Hoot today'' Trevor says while hugging me

''My pleasure it was awesome'' I say while laughing

''Oh look it's 11:11pm'' I say while making a wish

''What did you wish for!'' Trevor says while getting all excited.

''I am not saying untill you say'' I say while crossing my arms

''My wish was for you to be mine once again''Trevor says while getting all red. ''What was yours Mrs. Hailey''

''Mine was to be called your girlfriend once again''

Can my 11:11 wish come true?