Austin Mahone Wait What?

''Hailey there you are you look beautiful as always'' Austin says while giving me the biggest hug ever.

Is Austin flirting with me? I mean he didn't look bad himself he looked... He looked pretty hot if you tell me. I wasn't the most prettiest girl in the world but I wasn't the fakest one around. I was myself and maybe that was why everyone liked me.

''Aw Austin you are so sweet you don't look bad yourself'' I say with a smirk on my face.

''Look I don't want you to think that I am one of those celebrity douche bags because I'm not, I am more than that, and if you gave me a chance I could show you.'' He says while grabbing my hand

I felt chills go up my spine, goose bumps on my arms, sweaty palms, chapped lips, and a lump in my throat. Was I feeling a sort of way for Austin?

''I want to show you off'' He says while pulling me close to him. We were now chest to chest.

''Oh Austin'' I say while looking him in his beautiful brown eyes.

Dancing under the stars, while he was singing his song ''Say Something'' He wasn't a bad singer after all.

''Austin..'' I say while blushing. ''Your'e making me blush''

''Well I mean you just make me so happy, and I am glad that I could be myself around you'' He takes my had, pulls me in closer and starts kissing my lips, then my neck.

What was this turning into? I love Trevor and only Trevor. But Austin is making me feel so good about myself, I don't want Trevor to find out what is going out between me and Austin.

''Stop.'' I say while pushing his hands away from my body. ''Stop kissing me this doesn't feel right.''

''Wait, what? I am sorry if you didn't like that I was touching you. I mean you didn't feel that spark. Did you?'' He says while touching my face.

''Austin I did, and I loved every second of your lips against mine, but don't you think we are rushing into things, I mean we haven't even went on a real date.'' I say while crossing my arms and turning away.

''Baby why are you acting like this?''

''Austin you don't get it, you say that ''you are not one of those celebrity douche bags'' But in reality you are all you want me is for sex.''

''Really? Is that what you think! Do you know how many girls would die to be in your position right now? You think that I only want you for sex? Then why did you go on this date with me, oh let me guess you were desperate weren't you?''

''Excuse me Austin, I was not desperate I really do like you but I don't want it to end up like this, we hardly know anything about each other.''

''Desperate much.'' he says while walking away from me.

''DESPERATE! AM I REALLY DESPERATE AUSTIN AT LEAST I DON'T USE PEOPLE FOR SEX!'' I say while slapping him.

Wait what? Did I just slap Austin freaking Mahone.

''Excuse me? You know what I thought you were diff-'' I cut him off while saying

''Oh shut up and kiss me''

We kissed non stop, leading this to his house. Yes his house. Was I ready? I don't know we will see.

The next morning I woke up to the sound of birds chirping, and Austin on the other side of the bed.

''Austin wake up'' I push him gently to wake up

''Oh good morning beautiful'' He says while gently kissing me on the forehead

His morning voice was sexy!

''What happened'' I say while looking around the room all awkward.

''I don't know. The only thing that I remember was that little fight that we had''

''Yeah sorry for that''

''No it's okay I love you baby.''

Baby? We weren't even going out and he was already calling me baby.

''Austin don't you think we are rushing through things, and we hardly even know each other.''

''Are you really going to start again, back from yesterday to that stupid arguement?''

''No.. Sorry''

As I checked my phone I had a new text message from Trevor.

''What is today? Like the day?''

''Um it's Saturday why?''

Saturday! THAT MEANS THAT I LEFT TREVOR LIKE A ONE NIGHT STAND LAST NIGHT! THE DATE I TOTALLY FORGOT!!!!

''Um sorry Austin I have to go'' I ran out of his house while putting on my clothes

I qucikly manage to call Trevor while walking by to my house.

''Hello hey Trevor it's Hailey''

''Oh.. Hi Hailey''

''Look I am so sorry for leaving you like that, you never called me so I didn't really kn-''

''Look I don't care anymore you clearly don't care about me anyways. I just can't believe that I fell for that, once again I am heart broken.'' Trevor says while cutting me off

''Trevor I do care for you and if you give me one more chance I swear that I could totally show you what I am talking about.''

''I mean I love you, so I'll give you one more chance.''

''Oh my god I love you thanks, let's have a date tonight this time just come to my house and we could rent movies and food, I swear you won't regret it.''

''Okay, okay, but when I come over you better show me love''

''Why wouldn't I.'' I say while laughing on the phone. ''You are TREVOR MORAN!''

''Haha I love you Hailey and I could never be mad at you for so long.''

''Aw Trevor if I was with you right now I would have kissed you I love you more''

''I love you more but hey I have to go I'll see you later on our date baby''

''Okay I love you Trevor''

Wait. I love Trevor? I thought that I loved Austin? My life is so confsuing and the worst thing is they are both best friends, and they both like me.

I need to find a way to tell Trevor this without him getting mad at me.