My date with Trevor

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I slam my alarm clock and BAM! it hits the floor and breaks. Great what a day. I run to the kitchen to see the time 4:00pm I slept through brekfast? HOW! I look at my phone to see 17 new messages and they were all from Trevor.

Trevor: Hey beautiful good morning!(:

Trevor: Hey are you ignoring me? If I did something to hurt you I am sorry

Trevor: Call me back?

Trevor: Hollar back, Hollar back.

Trevor: I'm bringing sexy back. WHAT!

Trevor: Your'e still going on that date with me right?

Trevor: I'm going to call you babe for now on(:

Trevor: I love you text me or call me back?

Trevor: Oh my god I am at taco bell and this lady keeps giving me the death stare I fell like slapping her with my purse. Like girl don't be looking at me like that.

Trevor: HEY GIRL!

Trevor: Answer me.

Trevor: I feel like a bother, sorry I love you.

Trevor: Is it safe to say that I am in love with...

Trevor: Taco bell.. Haha you thought that I was going to say you!

Trevor: No I am serious, I love you.

Trevor: I bet your sleeping.

Trevor: I am outside your house stalking you.

Trevor: I'm a creep K. Bye love Trevor the creep </3

At every message that he sent me I could not stop laughing he just makes me so happy. I called him so he didn't think that I was ignoring him.

''Hey Trevor it's Hailey!''

''Oh my god finally girl it's 4:40pm were you sleeping?''

''Yes I was sorry yesterday was such a bad day''

''Well today should be a good day for you, when I looked at my phone and I noticed you were calling me, I got so happy and started smiling like an idiot. Sorry you just make me so happy''

There it was, that sentence that made me shut down. ''Sorry you just make me so happy'' Nobody has ever said that to me so I fell so happy. Can I say that I love him already!?

''Hailey.. Are you there?''

''Sorry I um.. I dropped my phone but the date is it still on?''

''YES! It is hey Austin is calling me so I'll see you in 1 hour, dress real comfy. I love you bye.''

''Love you too''

''Love you too'' Did I just tell Trevor that I love him? This is probably one of those phases where you are just best friends who say that you guys love each other.

Dress comfy. Hm what to wear. I picked out the cutest outfit ever. A white blouse with high wasit skinnies and black toms. How cute!

DING DONG! 

Oh that must be Trevor! As I run down the stairs and I open the door I could already tell that today was going to be perfect. ''Hey Trev-'' Trevor? Was that Trevor ''Wha-what, wow you look so FINE!'' I say. He looked at me all weird while kissing me on the cheek. ''And you yourself look beautiful.'' He stood there with those blue eyes starring at me all wide and open.

He's dreamy, and completly breath taking. He looked so cute with a v neck black shirt, cargo pants, and vans. ''May we go?'' He says while taking out his hand out of his pockets so that we could hold hands while walking. ''Where to?'' I say while grabbing his hand. ''It's a surprise'' He says while kissing me. Lips? Nope, even better on my head. I giggled and smiled while looking stupid.

The beach was where we were going. But it wasn't just that, next to the beach was this beautiful resturant. When we entered he had ordered some wine, now I'm not a big wine person but I wasn't going to be rude and act like I didn't like it.

 By the time we left the resturant it was 8:30pm ''Let's go for a walk on the beach'' he says while holding my wasit, ''So.. I have this question that I want to ask you, but I am way too scared to ask you.''

''Well Trevor just say it, I'm sure it's not as bad as you think it is.''

''Okay, well.. Do.. Do you like me?'' Trevor says while looking away.

My face was pale white as that question came in one ear and out the other. ''I'm sorry what?''

''I said.. Do you like me?''

Once again I remembered what my mom had said to me. ''Um Trevor, I don't like you. I love you, I don't know if it's to early to say or if we are just rushing into things, but you treat me so good, and right. And nobody has ever done that to me.''

His face turned all types of colors ''Hailey, I love you too.''

He stopped me turned me around, held my wasit, looked at me with this blue eyes, which made me sink to the floor. Pecked me on my lips. But it felt so good, his lips were perfect. ''I love you'' He said.

Today was awesome, I mean just being with Trevor was awesome I arrived home at 12:00pm ''Hey before you go can I get one last kiss, Trevor said before I went into my house.

''Yes'' I say while giving him a big hug and kissing him one last time. ''Don't forget Friday!'' He says while driving away.

Friday. How would I be able to forget? Friday is the day that I am going to go on a second date with Trevor.

I love him, and he's perfect to me.