Say What

Today was that beach party that Trevor invited me to go to, and guess who was my date? Austin. Austin Mahone. As we walked to the beach I couldn't find Trevor, so I decided to just walk around the beach by myself while Austin was flirting with other girls.

''Hailey'' A voice behind me said. I look back to see Trevor holding hands with this tall girl. ''Hailey this is my girlfriend Acacia.''

Acacia was pretty tall, taller than Trevor thats for sure.

''Hi I am Hailey'' I stuck out my hand so that she can shake it.

''I don't shake hands with peasants like you'' She says while rolling her eyes at me.

What? Did she just call me a peasant? Wait what?

''Oh yeah sorry, and I don't have any respect for twig bitches like you''

Trevor looked at me like if he was going to say something rude.

''Knock it off girls''' Was what Trevor said to us

I wasn't immature like her, so I decided to walk back to Austin.

''Hailey I am so sorry that Acaica even said that to you don't listen to her anyways, I like you so who cares what she says.''

''Trevor it didn't really bother me, but just go back to your girlfriend.'' I say while walking away.

''What ever I was trying to make you feel comfortable'' Trevor says while walking away

''Look if you have a problem with me you can come and talk to me about ity okay?'' Acacia said to me

''I don't have a problem with you, okay? Now get away from me, Please'' I say while walking away from her trying not to cause any problems

''What ever you little wussy.'' She says while pushing me to the ground.

''Really? You know what Trevor thanks for the invite but I'd rather go home, because I am pretty sure I won't have any problems there right?''

''No Hailey'' Trevor says ''Don't leave me''

As I start to leave Austin started to follow me.

''Where ever you go I may come'' Austin says while holding my hand

''Thanks for walking me home'' I say while hugging him

''Your welcome'' He says while kissing my hand and letting me go

                             DING DONG

As I look out my window I see Trevor. I open the door slowly so that he could not storm in my house.

''Oh hi Trevor'' I say while looking away

''Look I am so sorry that Acacia even dared to say that to you please forgive me. I love you Hailey and  me and Acacia  aren't even going out''

''Well I don't really care if you were not even going out with Acacia the thing is, is that you didn't stick up for me. Anyways I am dating Austin.''

''Oh wow, well I'll text you okay? I am sorry that I couldn't be the one that you liked.''

''Bye'' I say while closing the door shut, and laying on the floor crying.

I am always making horrible mistakes I loved Trevor but I didn't want to tell him that I was fake dating Austin.

Life is so confusing.