#13: Good kisser.

Chapter Thirteen: "Good kisser."
A/N: bolded name = pov

Jungkook

I look at myself in the mirror. I had decided on something simple and neat, dark jeans and a grey shirt underneath my blue sweater. I glance at my phone, 7:03. Chaeyoung would be here soon. She said 7:15 pm.

I step out of my room after slipping my phone and wallet into my pocket as I accidentally walk into my brother who looks me up and down.

"Where are you going?"

"Dinner." I shrug, heading to the kitchen. "Do you want anything?"

"For my bro to tell me the truth," he says, leaning against the doorframe at the entrance of the kitchen while I drink water. "It's a date isn't it?"

I choke on my water and he laughs as I cough and sputter before calming down. He doesn't stop laughing even while he passes me the tissue box. I roll my eyes as I wipe my mouth, "Yes, very funny."

"Sorry," he chuckles as he calms down. "But I'm right aren't I? There's no way you're dressed this nice to just go and eat."

"Whatever."

"Is it that girl you told me about last time? What's her name? Chaerin?"

"Her name is Chaeyoung." I correct him and he claps his hands together.

"So it is her!"

I sigh. My brother's instincts are almost always spot-on. Sometimes, it's scary.

"Yes, it's her." I give in, not seeing reason to lie. "But it's not that serious. It's like our first date sort of thing."

"Are you picking her up? Guys should pick their dates up. You can head there and walk together to the bus stop." He says but I shake my head.

"Normally yes but she isn't your normal girl. I doubt she has ever taken a bus in her life." My brother looks confused so I explain. "She's the daughter of the family that owns Zeus International."

My brother's eyes widen. "Seriously? Aren't they like one of those generationally wealthy families? They are like their own legacy."

"Yeah," I nod.

"How did you manage to ask such a girl out?"

"I didn't." I admit, turning pink. "She did."

His jaw drops. "What?"

"What? It's the new era of gender equality." I say defensively just as my phone buzzes with a text. Chaeyoung was near.

"Is she picking you up?" My brother asks as he looks at my expression and I nod.

He sighs before placing a hand over my shoulder. "Try to take a bit of initiative. I'm not saying this because you're a boy. I agree with this whole gender equality thing and I'm not judging. But if a girl like her who could have her pick of any guy, decided to ask you out, you can't let her do everything. If you just go with the flow, forget her, any girl would feel like it's too one-sided."

"I-I know," I say, taken aback by the sudden serious advice. "Anyway, it's our first date. It's not like a thing, yet at least."

"Okay, just keep it mind. Go on now, have fun." He pats my back and turns back into his room.

I let out a breath as I slip into my shoes and leave the apartment. I come down in time to see the familiar red Jaguar pulling up into the driveway.

I open the door, greeted by Chaeyoung wide smile. "Hey!"

"Hi," I smile back as I sit in the passenger's seat.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah."