#17: Baby's father.

Chapter Seventeen: "Baby's father."
A/N: bolded name = pov; my exams are finally over but I'm sick to my stomach😭😭😭 I've been sleeping so much and can't even get out my bed. It's such a crazy week. But hey, hope you guys like this chap😘

Jimin

I feel a sense of ease settle in me as the professor collects my answer booklet. The last paper for this term.

"Okay you are dismissed," he tells us, walking out with the papers first and chatter immediately erupts in the examination hall.

I internally groan as a few people try to discuss answers with me. I hate discussing them so I let them talk, excusing myself politely when Jackson reaches me. He was seated far back than me.

"I didn't know shit on that paper but at least we're done." Is the first thing he says as he slings an arm around my shoulder and I chuckle.

"Good job."

"You going out with Tae-Tae today?" He smiles suggestively and I almost gag at the nickname.

"Never call him that."

He smirks. "Why? Is it reserved for you?"

"No. Because it's a very bad nickname." I say in distaste. The nickname made Taehyung seem like a kid and I did not want to feel like a pedophile.

"Whatever. So you planning to drag him out? If you are, now's your chance." He pointed towards him.

He was walking down the aisle with a couple of his friends, his hair falling on his face. He always looks extra adorable when his hair was like that.

I shake my head. "Not today."

Jackson looks surprised. I don't blame him because I always try to convince Taehyung to go out with me but I had a plan to bring him out tomorrow so I did not want to waste my luck today.

"Let's go."

That afternoon, I go out with Jackson, Jin and my sister for lunch. Mingyu was out with his friends from his major, Lisa and Jennie were going shopping and Yoongi was taking Jisoo on a date - unknown to everyone else except Chaeyoung.

We decided to keep it quiet since Yoongi did not want anyone to know till it's something. Knowing the Jennie situation which he had no idea of, Chae and I were perfectly happy to accept his wish.

Everyone else would understand about why Jennie shouldn't know but the more of us who knew, the more probable it would be that we end up spilling it.

"How did Lisa not manage to convince you to go with them?" Jin questions my sister who was next to me at our table. "She was saying it was going to be a girls' date between you three."

"Yeah, how did she?" I ask curiously. Lisa is known to annoy someone into agreeing.

"She's stubborn but so am I." She shrugs.

"Why didn't you go anyway?" Jackson pipes up. "I thought you like shopping."

"They're shopping to restock their dorm room like everyday supplies and stuff. I ain't third-wheeling while they shop for their lovely home."

We burst out laughing at her joking perception of the two girls as a couple especially because we all knew they were hung up over different guys.

"Oh yeah," Jin seems like a realisation came over of. "Speaking of, what happened to the favour Lisa's guy wanted."

Jackson looks interested. "Hoseok? What happened?"

"His friend's sister wants to join our university and he asked Lisa if she would show her around so she could decide if she wanted to apply early." I update them.