#12: Jealous of my car.

Chapter Twelve: "Jealous of my car."
A/N: bolded name = pov

Lisa

"Hey," I say breathlessly as I had practically rushed down the stairs. "Sorry, I woke up late."

"It's fine," Bambam shrugs. "I didn't wait that long."

"Okay, good. Let's get going then. We can get something to eat at the canteen there," I tell him and we walk to the bus stop.

Saturdays were dance academy days and today was the day I promised Bambam I'll show him around so he can get a sense of it will suit him. Personally, after seeing his skills and style, I could tell he would fit in with the others really well.

Much to my dismay, the bus is a single decker so it was pretty crowded. We get on it nevertheless, stumbling our way into the midst.

There is not much space to stand, much less sit, so we carefully slip ourselves between people, holding onto the handles above.

"Where are so many people going on a Saturday morning at 8am?" Bambam asks, glancing around.

"No idea," I shrug. "Weekend out?"

"Makes sense."

As the next couple stops buzz through, a seat gets vacant as someone leaves the vehicle.

"Sit," Bambam says.

"No, I'm fine. You go ahead," I refuse but he doesn't listen. His finger gently clamp around my elbow, steering me forward and I automatically sit down.

"Thanks," I say, wondering what I just felt because my stomach felt all weird when he touched me.

"How many stops more?" He asks me after a while and I signal four with my hands. He nods, giving me an okay sign.

As I go through my texts on my phone, I look up casually, accidentally locking eyes with an older man a few feet away. I look away in courtesy but I feel his presence and when I look back, his eyes are still on me.

A look back to my phone, giving it a minute before looking back up only to find him still staring at me. Discomfort settled in my abdomen at the way he gazed at me. It didn't feel right.

Bambam seems to notice because the next moment, my vision is obscured by his shirt. He had taken a step forward to stand in front of me, blocking me completely from the man's line of sight.

I look up at him, mouthing a thank you but he shakes his head, "Don't worry about him."

Till our stop arrives, Bambam does not move from his spot, only taking a step back to let me leave first, following me out afterward.

"How far is it from here?" Is the first thing he asks.

"Just a few minutes. It's just the building there," I point to the opposite street and we head down the road.

"Hi unnie," A voice says the moment we enter the building.

"Yeji, hi." I wave before introducing her to Bambam. "This is Yeji. A junior here but she's pretty good."

"Hi, I'm Bambam." He extends his hand and she shyly shakes it.

"He's a friend of mine looking for a dance academy," I tell her. "I've brought him here to look around."

"I see," she nods. "Have you told the instructor?"

"Yeah, I texted him. He says he's okay with him staying for the session."

Her eyes widen and she asks, "Will he be watching us then?"

"Yeah, to see how trainings flow." I tell her. "You okay with that?"