15: Sugar daddy.

Chapter Fifteen: "Sugar daddy."
A/N: bolded name = pov

Taehyung

"How was the paper today?" I ask when Bambam and Jungkook come into the dorm room I shared with Yugyeom.

"Not bad," Jungkook shrugs, sitting on my bed as I work on my revision at the desk next to it.

"I'm just happy if I pass it," Bambam slumps onto the mattress next to Jungkook, looking dejected.

I pass him a sympathetic smile while Jungkook pats his head, lightly amused. "Don't worry, you will." He encourages anyway before turning to me. "Where's Yugyeom?"

"Soccer." I reply. "All the sports teams have joint sessions today."

"He's going to come back grunting then," Bambam says. "Joint sessions are always conditioning isn't it?"

I nod, chuckling. Seldom they played against one another but it's almost always just physical training apparently.

Jungkook seems to have thoughts running in his mind and I reach out to poke his arm. "What are you thinking about?"

"Oh nothing," he says quickly. "Just why they have sessions when it's mid terms."

"The sessions are suspended when the mid-terms are going on but it's not a major exam so they don't cancel them before." Bambam enlightens us. "It's the same for performance acts."

"Well, they don't concern me. I've got no such thing to focus on." I shrug happily.

"I know you're like very smart but shouldn't you work on your portfolio too?" Jungkook asks. "It makes you more interesting on resumes and stuff when you apply for jobs or higher studies. That's why I joined the music club."

"I know, but the reason I'm doing well now is because I spend a lot of time on my academics. If I have a club, it's going to take up a lot of time."

Jungkook nods, not arguing. "That reminds me, I've got to start rehearsing for the performance for the anniversary event after the mid-terms."

"Oh fuck, me too. I'm in two units."

"Seriously?" My eyes widen.

"Yeah, hip hop and modern."

"Good luck for that," Jungkook says as Bambam lies on my bed. I gave up trying to make them not too. As long as they weren't sweaty, I was fine.

"What are your plans after the mid-terms then?" Jungkook asks me. "Please don't say your going to study."

"No," I throw my eraser. "I'm planning on watching Vampire Diaries."

"How I wish I was a vampire," Bambam sighs while I narrow my eyes.

"Why?"

He looks at me like I've grown a second head. "Are you kidding? They live a long life and and in so many different eras. It's like going in and out of dramas and experiencing everything. Plus, they have all the money in the world."

Now that I think about it, he had a point.

"How is it that all vampires are rich?" Jungkook wonders out loud and we almost scoff.

"You know Jungkook, if you've been living for five centuries and are still broke, honestly just step into the sun and die." I give him an angelic smile but he kicks my chair while Bambam and I laugh.

Jungkook was smart and all but he also had his brain-gone moments. We all did but his was just funny because he looks purely confused when he does.

"Anyway, what's with you and Jimin?" Bambam asks. "I saw you guys studying at the study hall yesterday."