#3: Ew, you're wet.

Chapter Three: "Ew, you're wet."
A/N: bolded name = pov; I know the title seems *ahem* but yes keep reading.

Taehyung

"Oh my god," I sigh as Jimin sits next to me, chirping out pick up lines like an auto-generator. "You know Jimin, these lame stuff ain't going to make me fall for you."

All the political science students had gathered at the lecture theatre for our lecture so I had picked out the corner seats with Hyungsik, a friend I made here, but Jimin just had sit next to me while his friend, Jackson tagged along with him.

Normally they sit either a row down or up from us because another friend of ours, Minho sat with us but he was absent as he was sick. 

"Does that mean there is another way to make you fall for me?" He raises an eyebrow.

"No."

"Then I'll just go with this."

I almost scoff in disbelief. "Jimin, how are you not bored?"

"Of you? Coz you're incredibly cute, especially when you get annoyed. And I'm extremely attracted to you." 

His words throw me back of as much as his wink at the end. I have to force myself not to react because I already feel warmth rushing to my cheeks. I was the kind who doesn't know how to handle when given compliments and gets all shy instead.

"B-but I'm straight. Why would you believe that you have a chance?"

"You're literally blushing and stammering just because I called you cute." He states as a matter of fact and my hand automatically touches my face to rub off the redness. I can't believe my own body betrayed me.

"I just don't do well with compliments. It's got nothing to do with you."

"Sure, but I'm still going to try my shot."

"For how long?"

"As long as I want to," he shrugs. "As for my shot today, I got you a little gift." He passes me a rectangular box but I refuse.

"No thanks."

"Take it, it's not as sophisticated as the box looks." He literally forces it into my hands so I have no choice but to remove the cover and look inside but what I say was totally something that had not crossed my mind.

"What the heck?"

"It's great to sleep in." Jimin explains. "I saw you get caught for dozing off last sem. This will make the lecturer think you're awake the next time you sleep."

"Okay, it was one time." I defend myself, a little embarrassed. I don't really doze off in class but I just had to be caught on the rare occasion that I did while those habitual sleepers never ever get noticed. "Also, I doubt any lecturer will think I am awake because I clearly don't have frog eyes."

Oh yeah, this idiot thought a frog eye mask could mask my sleeping.

"Besides, one eye is closed. Why would I be winking in a lecture?" I add. 

"Hey, it's the thought that counts." He justifies his gift. "You can use it when you sleep at least."

"No thanks, I sleep well enough." I try to return it but he crosses his arms and turns to faces the front.

"Shh.. I'm trying to pay attention to the lecture," he hushes me and my jaw drops . This guys I swear to god-

"Dude, take it back." I try to shove it back to him just as the lecturer looks in our direction.

"Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin. Have you two got something to discuss in the middle of my class?"

I almost curse under my breath as Hyungsik tries to control his laughter but Jimin just stands up unfazed. "I apologise for disrupting your lesson with our conversation Mr Lee. Please do continue."