Chapter 7: First Girl, First Kiss

It is now 12:30 PM and the scene shows (Y/N) trying to figure out what clothes to wear when he goes to the movies with Wendy.

(Y/N): 'Hmm... What should I wear today? I want to try and be nice enough for Wendy, but I'm not sure what. But then again, I'm not sure if this is right either because she used to be Stan's girlfriend too.'

'Speaking of Stan, I don't know if he will let it sit beside him since it's Wendy. I don't want our friendship with each other to end because of it, and I really hope we won't fight each other either.'

While (Y/N) was thinking about what he should wear and about Stan's concern about Wendy going out with another boy to the movies, he sat down on the bed with his hand on the side of his head.

(Y/N): 'I don't know what to do right now...'

Then a transparent body that looks like (Y/N) appears in front of him with his arms crossed.

(Y/N) (Ghost): 'Hmph. Are you really gonna just sit here and think of yourself so low once again?'

(Y/N): [Turns head] 'What the-- Oh... it's you again.'

(Y/N) (Ghost): 'Well ain't that a way to greet someone.'

(Y/N): 'What do you want now?'

(Y/N) (Ghost): 'Nothing other than to help you out, of course.'

(Y/N): 'And what can you possibly do to help me with what exactly? You're just a ghost that looks like me that has been showing up ever since.'

(Y/N) (Ghost): 'Look man, just because I'm a ghost replica of you doesn't mean you have to be such a douchebag.'

'I noticed that you were having a struggle trying to do this "date" with some girl or some shit.'

(Y/N): 'It's not "some girl", it's a girl that I think deserves to be with someone a bit better.'

(Y/N) (Ghost): 'And you're worried that her former boyfriend is going to be angry by the fact that you're gonna go on a date with her?'

(Y/N) then let his head down with a little bit of guilt as a somewhat form of an answer.

'Look, I can understand your concerns, but sometimes you just need to let the past go and stick with what you got in the present. And he also needs to know that relationships are not to be taken lightly for.'

(Y/N): 'I mean he's 10 years old and all, so I guess it's not entirely his fault.'

(Y/N) (Ghost): 'And you're 9, but yet you're pulling a lot of chicks ever since you've moved into this town. Now go and get dressed already. You wouldn't want to make her wait for you too long, do you?'

(Y/N): 'Of course not. Oh and also...thanks for the talk. I think I'm feeling a little better now thanks to talking to...myself.'

(Y/N) (Ghost): 'No problem. Give her a kiss for me, would ya?'

(Y/N): 'Oh shut up!'

The ghost then chuckled until he slowly disappeared out of (Y/N)'s sight for now. He was now feeling a little bit confident from that talk.

(Y/N): 'I...I think I'm determined enough to do this now.'

(Y/N) got in some clothes and left the house to see Wendy already at his doorstep smiling at him.

Wendy: "Hey New Kid, you look like you're ready for our first time together."

(Y/N): "Yeah, I guess so. You look good yourself."