Chapter 2: Back to it

After yesterday, you then try to lighten up a bit now that you're finally out of the house...Well, because it's a school day today.

You finally parked in the parking lot with your mom to drop you off.

Mom: "Ok sweetie, have a good day and try not to get into any trouble ok?"

You nodded for a response.

Mom: "Bye, I love you."

You waved and got out of the car as she drove off. You entered into school as everyone started chattering until they start to look at and recognize you.

Boy #1: "Hey, isn't that the new kid?"

Girl #1: "You mean the one with millions of followers on social media?"

Boy #2: "Yeah, that kid. I wonder where were they."

Girl #2: "Hopefully they didn't leave social media like Heidi Turner. It would be really sad if they did."

The kids starting talking and questioning your disappearance, but you didn't let that bother you that much so you just moved along.

But you started to feel a bit confused when they mentioned something about Heidi leaving social media? You don't know if it's true or not but you shrugged it off for now.

When you got the hall, you went to your locker to get some things for class.

You were finished with your locker so you went on. Until you heard some rambling not too far from you.

Wendy: "I'm sorry Stan, but I've made up my mind on it."

Stan: "But Wendy, I thought you and I were gonna see the movie together."

Wendy: "Yeah, but the thing is that you haven't been with me that much anymore. In fact, you've been hanging out with your friends a lot that we barely even get together."

Stan: "So what, am I not suppose to hangout with my friends? Am I not allowed to have fun?"

Wendy: "I never said anything like that. It's alright if you want to have fun with your friends, really it is. But it's just that I want to hangout with someone that I can relate to, that can be trusted and...a good friend."

Stan: "...Wait, where are you going with this?"

Wendy: "Ugh! I'm going to see the movie with someone else this time Stan!"

She then walks away from the scene.

Stan: "Wait, someone else?! Who?"

Wendy: "Someone that understands me."

The conversation ended as she continue to walk away from the scene, leaving Stan speechless and confused on who she's taking with.

When that happened, you were gonna move along until someone shouted out your name.

Wendy: "Hey, New Kid!"

And that someone was Wendy.

She walked over to you with a nervous face.

Wendy: "Hey, so This might be a bit straight forward, but I have tickets to see the new movie that's out and was wondering if you wanted to come this Friday. If that's alright with you that is."

You looked at her for a while until you nodded.

Wendy: "Really? Are you sure?"

You gave her a thumbs up to say yes.

Wendy: "Ok then. I'll see you there on Friday New kid!"

She then starts to walk away until she stopped for a moment.

Wendy: "Oh, I forgot one more thing."

You tilted your head confused on what she meant by that.

That's when she walked back to you and kissed you on the cheek.

You blushed a lot from that knowing that no one else (besides your mom) would ever kiss you.

(A/N): That's kinda sad now that I think about it.

Wendy: "Teehee! See ya!"

She finally runs off with a smile on her face.

(Y/N): "'What a nice girl.'"

You then walked off to start your day off right.

End of Chapter 2.