Chapter 6: Guardian Angel(s)

When helping out Heidi Turner to try and restart her reputation a few minutes ago, (Y/N) was walking down the hall until he found Tolkien putting stuff in his locker. He walked up to him to see what's up.

Tolkien: "Hm? Oh, hey New Kid. I didn't see you there for a second."

(Y/N) [v-c]: "Hey Tolkien. How are you doing right now?"

(Y/N) was still wearing the voice changer around his neck from when he was helping out Heidi earlier.

Tolkien: "It's going alright so far, I guess. Also I came and took notice of you today."

(Y/N) [v-c]: "Oh? And what is that, Tolkien?"

Tolkien: "Well, it seems as if the girls in here have eyes on you, New Kid. Like they all find you attractive or something. Did you notice that too?"

(Y/N) [v-c]: "Now that you said it, yeah I think so. First Wendy asked me out to go to the movies with her-- and I think it's tomorrow and I should get ready for that soon --and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. And then Heidi gave me one too when I helped her try to give her a new social life and now I have more girls checking up on me."

Tolkien: "Wow, I never knew that Wendy would have that sort of feeling towards you. But I thought that she was with Stan?"

(Y/N) [v-c]: "I thought so too, until she and him broke up with each other. Wait, you don't think he knows Wendy has some sort of feelings towards me, do you?"

Tolkien: "No, I don't know. Or at least I think that he doesn't know yet. But let's hope that he won't try and make this a conflict between you and him."

(Y/N) [v-c]: "Same. I don't wanna try and make any trouble with him and I since we're still friends and all."

Tolkien: "Well, have you chosen which one do you like yet?"

When (Y/N) heard that he had to choose which girl that he likes, he started to get nervous because he doesn't know which one to choose specifically.

(Y/N) [v-c]: "Well...no I haven't. I just don't know who to choose, or should I even choose one at all."

Tolkien: "Oh, I think I understand what you're trying to say. You like a lot, but it's tough to choose only one. But hopefully you'll find a way to figure this out."

(Y/N) [v-c]: "Me too. Well, I think I'm gonna go now. I'll see you later, Tolkien."

Tolkien: "Alright. See you later, New Kid."

Tolkien was done putting some stuff in his locker and closed it. He and (Y/N) then walked away with their separate ways.

(Y/N) then got a call from his phone, he picked it up to see that Mysterion is calling him and he answered the call.

Mysterion: "Butthole, get over here in the park! I need your help over here! Hurry!"

The call ended as (Y/N) had a worried look on what that may be. He got in his superhero costume and persona and ran his way to the park.

Timeskip to 5 minutes after (Y/N) got to the Park

When (Y/N) got to the entrance to the Park, he saw Mysterion and he went over to him.

(Y/N) [v-c]: "What's going on, Mysterion?"

Mysterion: "See for yourself, Butthole."

He looked to see some of the bullies that were hurting Karen Mccormick, Kenny's sister. They even appeared to be the same ones who bullied Annie a long time ago.