Chapter 5: Still smart and funny

The day starts as (Y/N) is inside an ice cream parlor and is sitting in a booth waiting for his ice cream to be passed to him.

(Y/N): 'This is getting a bit much right now. I have a strange feeling that Wendy might not be the only girl that wants to hangout with me. I don't really mind it that much, but I don't understand me of all the boys in our school.'

As he was thinking about some things, he heard some footsteps from a certain girl that has half of the physique as Cartman.

???: "Hey, you wouldn't happen to be the New Kid, would you?"

(Y/N) turned to see who that was and saw that it was Heidi Turner and was still chubby from the time Cartman manipulated her back then.

(Y/N): 'Heidi?! Is that really her? Wow, she looks way more different than the last time I saw her.'

Heidi: "Hey, it really is you, New Kid! I haven't seen you in a long time ever since that stick game we all played."

(Y/N) began to write on some notes in order to talk to Heidi.

(Y/N): "<Yeah, it has. How have you been?>"

Heidi: "I've...been better to be honest."

(Y/N): "<How did you get like this and where have you been for all this time?>"

Heidi looked at (Y/N) seeing that she had a guilty look on her face, (Y/N) felt concerned that he thinks that something is wrong.

Heidi: "Can I sit with you? I feel like it's gonna be a long talk after all."

(Y/N) nods and scooted over to give enough space for her, Heidi then sat down next to (Y/N) in the booth with him.

Heidi: "Here goes...Back then there was a huge gender war where it involved me. A troll has made me quit twitter because they put a penis in my mom's mouth. Then the other boys destroyed Eric's electronics assuming that he did this, but it wasn't him."

(Y/N) had a worried look hearing about how Cartman's stuff was broken for a troll assumption.

Heidi: "Next was that I had a relationship with him since both of us were no longer on Twitter."

(Y/N): 'She dated Cartman a long time ago? That's honestly both surprising and concerning.'

Heidi: "It was going really well at first, but then some kids didn't like the fact that we were a thing. And the fact that they are still at each other's throats and still hate each other now. I was believed that girls were smart and funny, but I guess that was Cartman's way of manipulating me for thinking that."

"Then I turned chubby, I was turning into a rude jerk and I was turning just like him. Now everyone is distancing themselves away from me, no one won't talk to me and I don't know what to do anymore."

Heidi started to sob. (Y/N) felt sorry that Heidi had to go through all of those things before. He put his hand on her shoulder to catch her attention and reassure her. Heidi looked at (Y/N) with tears rolling down on her face.

(Y/N) gave her a warm smile and gave her a hug. Heidi started to blush and began to hug him back and had a smile on her face.

Heidi: "You...You would still be friends with me? Even if I'm like this now and how much of an asshole everyone said I was?"

(Y/N): "<Of course I'll still be friends with you. I'm sorry you had to deal with something like that. Even if I'm friends with Cartman myself, I'm disappointed about what he did in the past. But I will try and help you no matter what.>"