Author's Note

Hello everyone, it's King here. I'm coming in here to inform you guys that I'm gonna start trying to make chapters again on the harem story and The Fractured But Whole story, but I've come to notice that I haven't really released any new chapters for the harem story for a long time. And I mean a REALLY long time too and I'm sorry for the long wait.

And right now I'm working on it, but I've realized that it's getting a bit hard trying to come up with new chapters right after I'm done with the last one.

So I decided to do this: I'll let you guys help me out on making some of the chapters for the harem story!

So what you guys gotta do is comment down for a chapter idea, plot or someone who could be developed next in the harem and more. Right now I'm working on the 7th chapter titled "First Girl, First Kiss" which takes place on (Y/N) getting ready to go on a date with Wendy to the Movies, but is also having doubts and concerns about his friendship with Stan if he ever found out about this. I think that's a good start, but I don't know what else could go there when he does get ready to go out.

And whoever can give me a chapter idea of a plot, character and/or something else, I'll give you a mention that you help me come up with the chapter. And maybe this will help me make more chapters for the story too as well!Well, that's all for today my wonderful viewers and followers. Talk to you soon. Later!