Chapter XIV - Sport Exam

POV Ayanokoji

A good morning to enjoy the birds flying in the sky.

As I was walking to school, Shinichi was telling me a little bit about his "Liar game" moments. I admit that it is a very interesting game compared to the white room, now I understand why he is so capable and skillful. He also tells me about Director Sakayanagi who also had a hand in the Liar game including this other person.

In this case, that person was none other than Matsu. I never thought Matsu would know the Liar game.

As I monologue, Shinichi interrupts me.

"But tell me, is Tsubasa cute? Is she someone close to you?" He says bringing his face close to mine, his eyes twinkle with mischief.

"Oh ho~ I see, she's your girlfriend, isn't she?" Patting my back, he starts to smile proudly.

I let out a nervous sigh. "No, not yet. But I wouldn't be surprised if she thinks that way."

"So it's a yes and no?"

"..."

"Come on Kiyo, she's probably adorable for you to speak so highly of her." In fact, she's very adorable... like a puppy.

"Yes, she is pretty." I sighed

"I see. You have my vote 👍✨!" He raises his thumb with stars in his eyes.

"You care a lot about my relationship, what are you my father?"

"As you can see, I am one and only."

Shinichi responds by making me feel awkward about our 'Brothers' relationship. Or as society says these time 'Bromance'.

"How is my sister Kikyo? You haven't taken her virginity yet, have you?" Rolling his eyes in my direction.

"No. And I don't plan on doing that yet, I promised Tsubasa I'd keep it for her-" I felt a hard slap on my back.

"You're a real man Kiyotaka! Seriously, it's very rare to find someone like you, it looks like I won't have to worry about who's going to steal your virginity." He wipes the fake tears from his face.

I landed a roundhouse kick to his head, which he dodged. "Don't say those things in public, you're not ashamed, are you?"

"Oh~ My brother is getting embarrassed? This is new, do you want me to help you hide in the closet?" He teases me.

"Shut up." I walked past him.

His smile falters. "Anyway Kiyotaka. What are you going to do?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Do you think we'll have another special exam?" He looks at me sideways.

"I don't know, but I have a feeling we're going to have one." He nods.

"Why? What's the concern?" I questioned him.

"Like I said before during the Cruzeiro exam, I'm not going to do anything." he replied. Making me frown.

"I understand." I stopped walking, forcing him to do the same. "How about a challenge?"

"Challenge?" He gets confused.

"If I beat you in a fight, you'll participate without complaint, but if I lose... I won't bother you with it anymore."

"..." He lets out a sigh before speaking. "Here?"

"No, there's a training room near the clubs, we can go there if you want." I'm still afraid of having enough time, but I don't want to do that now. After all, we have class today.