Chapter IX - The Testimony

POV Ayanokoji

2 day.

As soon as I woke up, I heard the sound of people celebrating. Curious decides to open the zip of my tent, when I left I see a bunch of boxes scattered around.

"What is that?" I hear a voice beside me, landing in front of me.

It was Shinichi and for some reason, he's drenched in sweat.

"No idea either." I shrugged.

Horikita approaches us. "What's going on? And what are these boxes?"

Ike decides to open the box. "It's food!" he exclaims.

"What?" She gets confused.

"And here are drinks and lots of ice!" Professor-kun said.

"What? Someone wasted our points on food and drinks? Who could have done that..." She turns towards Shinichi with a cold look.

"What?" He says.

"It was you wasn't it?" She questions.

"I just arrived, I have nothing to do with this." He shrugs, Horikita looks at me to check and I think it's true.

She sighs. "Hah... If it wasn't you who could...?" Thinking for some time, Hirata approaches.

"Wouldn't it be easier to talk to Chabashira-sensei?" He asked.

"Hmmm... You're right."

Approaching Chabashira-sensei who was beside the trees. She asked for some information.

"sensei, we could ask you some questions."

She opened her eyes with a mischievous smile. "Oh, Horikita. Of course, I'll answer whatever I can."

"Could you let us know who bought or brought these boxes from?" She asked.

"I'm sorry but I can't answer that question, it's beyond my ability."

"Why? From what I understood in the rules, teachers have the right to tell any details about missing points and rules." Horikita said a little anxiously.

"Indeed. But that has nothing to do with the rules in the book. There are also rules among teachers, so I can't tell." Sensei's smile just widens.

"I see, so answer my last question." Horikita starts to sweat a little. "How many points do we have left."

This made sensei start to laugh a little. "Sorry, but I can't talk."

There's something wrong here, that was a question that even she could answer, so why... Ah! I started to understand.

"But I can tell you that you had 300 points at the beginning, but that you spent it on; Toilets, barbecue, portable box, shower, huts, lanterns and matches. What happened now, I'll leave it to your imagination, I no longer have the right to answer."

Horikita just shrugs before turning around. "It looks like we won't have conclusive answers."

Hirata in turn. "But wait, if we didn't spend any points, does that mean someone sent us this?" he questioned.

"I find it difficult, Akiyama-kun said that he explored the entire island and said that Class A is isolating themselves in a closed mountain, and Class B is living in peace and friendship." she explains

"What about class D?" He asked.

"Impossible, do you think Ryuen is kind enough to pay us for supplies?" Yes, it's far from his personality.