Squad Drabbles- Moving In

A/B: Grim is chill on any pronouns as well as myself so I've decided to stick with she in this and later experiment. Also this is based off of Sting's AU where the Squad (Sara, Kiino, Sting, Sheepy, Icky and myself) so how end up living together so yeah. I felt like writing a reason for it so yeah; enjoy me torturing my own persona.

People say that friendships can last a lifetime. That once you met a person you have a chance to bond with them and the two of you will become close for a very long time. Things will happen that will test the friendship, whether it is life and death situations or something as simple as a disagreement. One chooses to give in and let the other win, while the other fights for their own reasons or for the safety of their dear friend. That is when they are tested and in every good fairy tale the friends save themselves and come out alive. This wasn't the case for Grim's so-called story. It felt more like a nightmare for her. 

The memory was still fresh in her mind, even as she boarded her flight. To avoid unwanted attention she wore a beanie to cover the long cobalt stripes in her ash covered hair along with it being put up with clips to make it look as if she was male. The only way you could tell if Grim was a girl or boy was the hair. That was a true fact, just ask her about 5th grade and it will end in you trying to hold back your laughter or sympathy. At least that was how she saw it. Speaking of sight, have you ever gotten weirded out when someone asks you many questions at once about one specific thing? Well that was Grim at the moment, biting her lip as some five year old questioned her about her bright, multi-colored eyes. While one showed a dark spacey blue, the other showed a blood red that looked as if thousands of people were stabbed and dumped into the ocean. They were truly unique, seeming as if they were like glass orbs that were filled to the top with a nebula. However, this kid wouldn't shut up about them and it was beginning to piss off the already ticked off and depressed Grim. 

Why was she depressed? Oh for a very simple reason: she was betrayed. You know that feeling when you trust in someone so much you would never expect them to verbally and physically hurt you. That was why she needed to move on. As she tuned the annoying brat out, memories surged through her mind.

———————-

"WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE GRIM!" 3D colored eyes go wide as the teal-eyed boy screamed, pointing to extremely ill and weak dog next to his feet. Blood oozed from its mouth, weak pants echoing throughout the room. The two humans in the room are in an eye lock, one enraged at what he believes his dear friend did to his precious pet. "WELL!? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY?!" No one moved. No one blinked. No one breathed. Moments passed with the two still staring dead at each other. The breakable silence was a terrible sign, as if proved that at any moment one of them would start talking. Secrets would be revealed and blame would be put on the innocent. The night was a blur to her, the gash on her reminding her of how brutal it was. She remembers her dear friend Aeon believing that she had stabbed his beloved dog, as well as attacked his brother. Crimes against her piled up, all a lie. Why would she hurt her friends when they were the only things left in her life? Her brother died after falling off of a building, leaving her more alone than when her parents left. 

Something seemed off about her friend, his usually cool kid facade gone and replaced with a very pissed off teen. He accused her over and over again, claiming her to be a psychopath and a monster. This wasn't him at all, but that didn't stop Grim from fighting back. For every punch he threw, she threw two more and a dodge. A few times he hit her good in the spots that were covered in scars of previous fights. Let's just say, Grim could be a real pushover at times. At other times, she could be your worst nightmare. That's why her body was littered with some battle scars from people who decided it was funny to make others kill themselves. It's not like she wanted to save them, she just didn't want the families to deal with so much pain. Parents shouldn't lose their children, children shouldn't lose their parents.