Teamwork Makes The Dream Work

The class ended up agreeing on helping the four film their own music video. By then, everyone was debating on who should be in charge. There were some agreements, some disputes, but overall, it was a pretty civilized conversation.

The video was going to be uploaded to this video-sharing site called 'HellTube'. It sounds a bit similar to that one in the human world except it's called 'You' instead of 'Hell'. Jazz offered to give away his account because he pretty much has nothing on it.

After some back and forth, these were the finalized roles.

Director: Opera-sensei
Executive Producer: The Chair Demon
Costume Designers: Kerori and Clara
Set Director: Agares
Camera Operators: Sabro and Schneider
Best Boy/Runner: Kamui
Prop Master: Soi and Gaap
Make-up Stylist/Artist: Elizabetta
Editor: Opera-sensei (Also agreed to this)

Again, Agares did not want anything to do with this. But after being persuaded by Iruma and Lied, he gave in. Absolute tsundere.

And almost everyone was a bit surprised that Kerori had knowledge in film production. Well it's because of her secret job. Pretty obvious.

"Okay." Kerori began. "We can start filming in a few days because you guys need to rehearse your own song first. But now, we should start talking about your concept!"

The four members of Lovestruck stood there, confused.

"Um, Kerori-san, what are you talking about?"

The evidol sighed. "You guys are a punk rock band right? How would you imagine a music video?"

Every member proceeded to give out ideas. From badass explosions to statues of Iruma, they were horrid.

Even the Misfit Class gave out ideas. Some crazy, some boring.

But they did reach a conclusion. They were going to do something similar to what punk rock bands do. Play the instruments and act like charismatic. That was pretty much the only way to do it.

Soon after, they decided to call it a day. Agares asked where he should build the set and Azz suggested that he should build it near Iruma's house. He ended up agreeing.

Elizabetta offered to bring her make-up kit for the guys. And for some reason, this made Lied a bit nervous. Elizabetta helping him look good for a music video? What a bargain.

Agares would then end up holding discussions with the band on what the set should look like. Gaap and even Soi joined in to discuss the props. They all ended up agreeing on what they wanted to do and called it a day.

Clara and Kerori ended up conversating about the costumes. Clara was thinking of something funny like a clown costume, to which Kerori disagreed with. They were pretty much having a back and forth before Elizabetta had to calm things down.

Sabro, Schneider and Kamui also talked with the band about what they should do. Kamui agreed with the lighting and the other two only had to film. They said that they'll try their best to film it properly.

And then, Kerori told the band that if possible, they were going to film for two days. For the first day, they'll have to shoot the performance in the destination they agreed on. The second day hasn't been thought of yet, but it was in progress.

And it was also the right timing because there was a holiday to celebrate the anniversary of the crowning of King Delkira. So they had a lot of time.

The four members of the band had also agreed to rehearse for the performance. This time, the location had been changed. Since it was gonna be filmed near Iruma's house, they agreed to rehearse in his mansion.

The grind was on. Iruma thanked the guys for helping and everyone ended up agreeing on the fact that they owed him one. Iruma did a lot of things for them. For getting the Royal One and bringing them closer. The fact that they agreed to do this was something.

Gaap, Agares and even Soi then went home with the Trio to make the prop set. Clara offered to help, but Azz ended up telling her to sit down because she was the costume designer. But then again, no one wanted her to make a mess.

Iruma ended up telling his grandfather Sullivan about everything and he was overjoyed. He got all his friends to help him do all of this. Of course he got teary-eyed and then commanded Opera to buy some cameras, some lighting and even more props.

They ended up finishing it after an hour and it was hard. But Iruma ended up inviting those guys to dinner and they humbly accepted.

The next day, Azz, Jazz and Lied went to Iruma's house to rehearse. Jazz designed his drum kit with the initials of his band. LSK.

After some fun chatting, some lunch, and some practicing, they managed to finish their session. It was a great time.

And for the ladies, Kerori and Clara went to Elizabetta's house to chat and talk about the guys while also making the costumes. They envisioned on what type of clothing the band should each wear. And Elizabetta even practiced her makeup skills on the two and it was great.

And for the guys like Schneider, Sabro and Kamui, they didn't do anything because of the fact that the cameras and lighting were already provided so they got off easy.

And let's not forget to mention Ameri. All she thought about was Iruma's voice in the song Iruma sent her. He sounded romantic. She couldn't stop blushing about it. Who knows she might be involved in the music video? We might not know yet.

And as days passed by, it was all coming together. The band were rehearsing, some were building the set and props, some were practicing their makeup, some were making clothes, and some were chilling.

This was a team effort. With a side of friendship.

And for Sullivan, he was so excited to see Iruma become a musician.