Honest Thoughts

After the whole recording process the guys made, it was time for school. When they thought about it, the time they had to complete the song was pretty insane. They only wrote and finished the song in 2 days. That was a feat in their eyes.

And for some reason, Lied had to take a moment to gloat about it after classes concluded. He ended up gathering the rest of his classmates about the little project he and a few friends did.

"Alright everyone. I got an important announcement to share with you all!"

"Ugh, what now? Is it that stupid band you guys formed?" Agares began, the sleepy demon had no time for whatever the hell Lied was about to say.

"Well. Firstly, it's not stupid. And secondly, yes. I worked with Iruma-kun, Azz-kun and Jazzy for our very own single!"

Besides Agares, everyone in the class had shown some sort of interest about it.

"Oh yeah, hey. For starters, he wanted to do this because he wanted to impress the girls." Jazz began as he whispered next to Kerori, which Lied overheard.

"It's not like that! I already told you, Jazzy!"

"Wow, so this was the super secret plan Iruma-chi and Azz-Azz were making!" Clara began. "Why didn't I get to be a part of this, Fluffy-kun!"

"W-Well...I-I can explain, Clarin!" Lied nervously said as he didn't know what to tell her.

"This sounds quite interesting. What's the name of your little band?" Elizabetta questioned, as she was also curious.

"Y-Yes! I too would like to know that, milady!" Kamui also joined in on the conversation, trying to impress Elizabetta.

"It's Lovestruck! Iruma-sama picked it out for us! Isn't it an exquisite name!?" Azz replied to Elizabetta's question, which made Iruma embarrassed.

"And we all have our equal parts here!" Lied began before dragging the rest of the guys next to him. "Iruma-kun and I did the guitars, Azz-kun did the bass and Jazzy did the drums!"

Everyone was wowed by the positions. But it was more surprising that Iruma was able to do the guitars, which made him embarrassed.

Elizabetta then asked who was the lead singer in the band, with Lied replying that he shared the role with Iruma and Azz. Jazz had to explain that he didn't want to sing.

And Lied pretty much became a laughing stock when he said he was also singing, but was eager to prove them wrong, despite having only a few lines.

"Well, why don't you play the song for us?" Sabro insisted. "I mean, it couldn't be that bad."

"Sabro-dono's right! I think it'll be an amazing track! Do you guys have a copy of it?"

"Actually we do." Jazz replied as he pulled out his phone. "But we haven't talked about when we're releasing it, but you guys could have a listen."

"And we definitely need a speaker for this." Lied said as he thought, before turning to Clara. "Hey Clarin! Is it okay if you could pull out a speaker from your magic pocket thingy?"

"You got it, Fluffy-kun!" Clara accepted the request before pulling out a cute looking speaker. It's not that one Lied was looking for but it works.

"I-I hope you guys like this one..." Iruma then began. "I-It was kind of done on a whim if I'm being honest..."

"But who wouldn't like what you made, Iruma-dono? Anything you make is golden! I'm sure we'll all like it." Gaap said as he tried to reassure him, which made Iruma a bit confident in himself.

And before Jazz could play the copy of a song on the speaker Clara had, Kerori had one final question.

"Hey, before you play whatever you guys just made. What's the song even called anyway?"

Jazz then turned to her and smiled, before giving her the title.

"She Looks So Perfect."

Jazz then pressed play, and it was game on.

An as it went on, a few demons' jaws were dropped because of how good the song was. The guitar riffs, the heavy drums, and the vocals absolutely delivered. Everyone played an amazing part in the song.

As the song ended, Iruma had one question to ask.

"S-So um...what do you think?"

Everyone absolutely loved the track.

Agares, a demon who hates noise, claimed that it wasn't that much of a bad song, despite being that loud.

Clara was absolutely overjoyed at how upbeat the song was and gave everyone their credit.

Elizabetta loved the lyrics that depict romantic teenage rebellion and claimed that that kind of theme would definitely fit them. Which made Kamui agree out of desperation and Lied blush.

Kerori was pretty surprised that the song felt a bit mature. It was totally different from whatever the akudol industry puts out.

Gaap absolutely loved how it sounded, but did ask Lied about the amount of lines he had. Lied claimed that he's nowhere on the level Iruma and Azz had. But he did tell him he'll probably sing more if they were to ever make more music.

Schneider and Sabro both agreed that the song and lyrical structure was on point, with Sabro even joking that it sounds like a man's guilty pleasure.

But if there's one thing their reactions all jad in common, it was being amazed by Iruma's voice in the second verse. Sure Azz came in and delivered as expected, but the fact that Iruma could sing like that was wild.

The class also ended up giving Lied props for the singing. He proved them wrong with little amount of lines he had, which ended up boosting his ego.

All in all, Afternoon Daydream's song was given the seal of approval by the Misfit Class.

But you could be asking, how would Ameri react to this? Well, let's try to put it simply.

Earlier today, Ameri and Iruma had their own little Hatsukoi Memories reading session. In this week's volume, it was about Kakeru becoming the lead singer of a popular Japanese rock band.

When Kakeru's band sold out the biggest stadium in Japan, Rin went to his concert. And when this one emotional romantic ballad song came up, he sang it, and wouldn't stop looking at her, which made Rin's heart explode.

As Iruma closed the book, Ameri couldn't stop squealing about how much of a romantic Kakeru was. The fact that he used music to express his feelings for Rin was honestly one of the best moves he could pull off.

And all of a sudden, Ameri imagined Iruma as a rockstar. Someone who owned the stage like a king. She could not stop blushing as she thought about it.

After she snapped out of her thoughts, she asked the bluenette if he had an interest in music. He ended up nodding. He said that he started a band with Azz, Lied and Jazz and that they made a song together. She was impressed. Knowing the fact Iruma had musical talent, she was glad that he became a musician alongside his...companions?

Ameri then asked if she could listen to the song Iruma and the guys made. He ended up agreeing and promised her to send the song through LINE soon.

As Iruma left to head to class, Ameri couldn't stop thinking about Iruma again. The whole rockstar fit stuck with her.

Later that night, she arrived home. By the time she did, Iruma had already sent the file. At first, she was hesitant, but then decided to play it. She does recall Iruma saying that sang on it so she was quite nervous.

And then, she read the name. It was called: Lovestruck - She Looks So Perfect

Ameri thought the name was kind of cute as she smiled. She decided to put on her headphones and pressed play.

Her reaction? Let's just say that she ended up putting Iruma's verse on repeat.

But when she had to reply to Iruma, she gave a formal reply about it. She actually liked the song. But she liked it even more for Iruma.