Brainstorming

Continuing from the events of the last chapter, the four have agreed to form a new band through Lied's absurd idea.

Now they're up with the next task. Naming the band.

"O-Okay everyone...if we're going to be a band, we need to think of a name!" Iruma chimed up after getting everyone's attention.

"Hmm, what about Iruma-sama and His Disciples?" Azz started giving an idea and was confident enough to say it.

It kind of made the rest of the band...cringe.

"Dude, that's horrendous." Lied had to break it to him.

"Oh come on! Iruma-sama is the frontman of the band! His name should be put in our band name!"

"I-It's not necessary, Azz-kun! It isn't!"

Then, Jazz decides to give his thoughts.

"Hey Lied, since we're going to make some music, we should have a name related to our genre. What genre are you aiming for?"

"Hmm, I was aiming for punk rock because a lot of bands are into that genre right now. With the side dish of romance! Like you know, something you'd hear out of Teenage Dirtbag."

"Okay, now we need to think of a name related to that genre. We can't be a punk rock band if we have a name like The Seasons or something. That's like a name for indie bands."

"Hmm..." The four began to think of a name.

Suddenly, an idea pops out of Lied's head.

"How about Deviwood Ending?"

"And you thought my idea was horrendous!" Azz couldn't help but feel uncomfortable of the name. He later claimed that it was too cheesy for a rock name. Jazz ended up agreeing to it while Iruma just sat there silently.

"I'm bad at names. How about Hard Candy?" Jazz decided to put his remaining two cents in naming the band.

"Erm, it sounds a bit like a metal band. It's not what we're aiming for."

"For once, I kind of agree with Lied here." Azz chimed in.

"Like you can do any better."

"Iruma and His Disciples is still a name I'm sticking to."

"That sounds like a goth death metal band, Azz! It isn't even gonna fit!"

"Well, I'm sticking with my idea! Whether you like it or not!" Azz angrily growled which caused Lied to argue back.

They began to bicker, to which Iruma and Jazz awkwardly chuckled to the sight of it.

'Having those two is gonna be a big challenge.' The two thought at the same time.

Those three had numerous ideas in mind and while all of this happened, Iruma quietly sat there. He wasn't going to put an opinion if someone didn't ask for his ideas.

Then the three had other names to give out.

Blood Moon? Too emo and metal to fit the genre they're looking for.

Absolute Boyfriends? Too cheesy.

Iruma-sama and The Three Underlings? What is it with Azz and putting Iruma's name on band name ideas?

They spent a good 15 minutes thinking of a good name but they couldn't get to a conclusion. If they were going to make punk rock with romantic lyrics they might at least put something that leans between a metal name and a cheesy name.

Then, Lied realized something.

"Hm? Iruma-kun, you haven't said anything these past few minutes."

"E-Eh? Oh I was just listening to your ideas for a good band name."