Otome Game System

*Not my art unless I say otherwise. And the oc looks just like that.☝️

'Thoughts'

'System is speaking in her head'

"Speaking"

"Whispering"
.
.
.

3rd Person

After an unfortunate death, Yua awoke in a different world. Her neck had been twisted after she tripped over her own feet. She had no choice but to curse her own misfortune as she passed away.

Then, something unexpected happened.

She didn't believe it was possible, but she actually woke up in a different world.

She wasn't yet aware of the world in which she had woken up. She was about to go and gather more information when she heard a robotic voice in her head after awakening in a forest.

'System is now integrating with host... Integration completed.'

'Naruto Otome Game System can now be used by the host.'

"What?" Yua looked up in disbelief.

'A Starter Gift Box has been sent to you. Would you like to open it?'
Even though Yua was still unsure, she still said, "Open it."

........' You've received an Infinite Chakra package from the Starter Gift Box, which is wonderful!'

Yua had trouble comprehending her feelings. Both ecstatic and anxious. She is all at once anxious about what might happen to her if she alters the plot too much and becomes one of the world's future powerhouses and thrilled that her fate will change.

However, this world is no longer an animation. In this world, her favourite characters actually do exist.

"Exactly what do you do, system?" In her previous life, Yua enjoyed reading fanfiction, and she recalled that the majority of the protagonists used a cheat system.

'My name is Naruto Otome Game System, and I perform duties similar to those of an Otome game. Follow through on the goals I gave you, make them fall in love with Host, and you'll be rewarded based on how well you do.'

'I carry out three main tasks:

Favorability- The host will receive a reward or points when the target's favorability reaches 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, and 100.

Task- When a task is completed, the system will award the Host with points or a reward based on how well they performed and how difficult the task was.

Achievement- When a task is completed, the system will award the Host with points or a reward based on how well they performed and a list of accomplishments is present in the system. When you finish any of those achievements, the Host will receive rewards based on the achievement reward offered. Items on The Shop can be purchased using points.'

'Your Status
Host: Yua

Age: 12 years old

Height: 5'3 feet (Which is actually way taller than Sasuke at this time)

Appearance: 81

Temperament: 83

Sexiness: 55 (you're 12 you shouldn't be too sexy for a while)

Social Status: 66

Seduction Skill: 59

Intelligence: 90

Communication: 80

Charisma: 82

Talent: You're nothing interesting.

Ninja Status: Student

Primary chakra Nature: Fire

Ninjutsu: Elementary Clone Technique (22/100), Elementary Substitute Technique (25/100), Elementary Transformation Technique (10/100)'

After the system finished explaining its functions, memories of her current body, suddenly flooded her mind.

"It looks like your social status is quite high amongst people. Ah, I get it now. You're a pretty well-liked person. Aren't you?" Yua stated.

'This body's name is also Yua. What a pleasant coincidence, I get to keep my name as well~' She thought about this as she left the training grounds that happened to be the so-called forest she had woken up in.

.

.

.

Thank you very much for reading!