[ CODE; 014 ] What bookmarks do you use?

When Kouyou opened her eyes, she was met with the cream colored ceiling of the Armed Detective Agency's infirmary.

"Ane-san!" She turned over to see Chuuya looking at her. "You're awake, wait let me get you some water..."

He walked towards a tray and and poured a glass of water for Kouyou as she sits up and stares at him silently.

"You've been out for a whole day." Said Chuuya, moving towards her and giving her the glass.

"Yosano-sensei said it's because of the stress and fatigue... Do you want anything to eat? I got cinnamon rolls, pandesal, or if you want onigiri..." Chuuya trailed off, grabbing a paper bag and seeing through its contents.

"It's not what you would usually prefer but Yosano-sensei suggested something light and easy to eat..."

Kouyou noticed a small genuine smile forming on Chuuya's face.

"She told me I was being a worrywart since I nearly bought the whole bakery for their pastries and stress made homemade tuna mayo onigiri..."

"Lad." Kouyou cuts off his rambling with a fond scoff. "I think I heard you talk enough during the meeting, I do not wish to strain my ears any longer since I've just recovered."

"You should be in perfect condition to listen to me considering Yosano-sensei used her ability to heal you in a jiffy." Chuuya replied in a playful yet sassy manner.

"Of course." Kouyou hummed. "Although I'm more disappointed on how you handle your/guests/ lad. " She crossed her arms.

"I can easily subdue you with my skill and ability." Of course Chuuya learned from the best.

"Yet you haven't taken the time to at least restrain a mafia executive like myself."

"We don't need to restrain you. You can't use your ability right now anyway." A bored voice interrupts as two white haired boys enter the room. "Not without permission, that is."

"You are in my space." Said the one with glasses. Han Minsoo crosses his arms and pointedly looks as Kouyou. "Unless I let you out, your trapped in an endless hallway that looks like the detective agency."

Atsushi from beside him stares at Minsoo confusedly. "I thought we came from the office?"

Chuuya let out a laugh. "That's why Minsoo's great!" He exclaimed " 'ya didn't even realized you were shifted into a whole different reality."

"I see..." Kouyou nodded. "So you are indeed the ability user with multiple abilities."

Chuuya and Minsoo shared a look.

And thus a notification from the Midday Tryst opened.

[ Nakahara Chuuya : Who gonna tell her? ]

[ Han Minsoo : hun I ain't even a person, I'm an ability lol ]

[ Nakahara Chuuya : Ango? ]

[ Sakaguchi Ango : Yes and I'm all the way in Tokyo hiding my a$$ from Dazai-kun's murderous tendencies. And I have a job to do ]

Minsoo had a thin smile on his face, almost forced. "You don't say..." He rolled his eyes.

Kouyou scoffs at him, turning her eyes towards the other white haired male in the room.

"Lad, how's Kyouka?" She asks.

With that, Atsushi sprung into a more passive aggressive manner. "She's gone missing no thanks to you—!" He glowered at the older women.

Kouyou's eyes widened, then she started chuckling.

"What the heck do you think your laughing at—!" Atsushi growled, whipping his arm backwards, ready to throw hands. His ability inactive due to the condition of Minsoo's space.