[ CODE ; 013 ] It goes down down baby

Warning: Potential ORV spoilers but make it out of context and out of order

"I was gone for a day, and you already f*cked up."

Chuuya scoffs, because as soon as he opened his eyes he was met with a disappointed but not surprised Minsoo towering over him.

"The heck did I do?" He scowled sitting up from the futon he was sleeping on and looking around to see himself in a traditional Japanese room.

"Oh f*ck..." Thus came Chuuya's sinking realization as he recognized the room he was in. "I f*cked up big time."

"Just be glad your phone is activated by the fourth wall." Minsoo crosses his arms. "The content you're reading is nothing less than a blank screen to the people in the Port Mafia."

"How did I even end up here?" Chuuya frowns.

"As far as I'm concerned I was heading back to my apartment..."

"You led yourself into Dazai's arms you moron." Minsoo mused covering the lower half of his face. "Both of you are lovesick fools... You almost spilled the beans of your existence, Reader-san."

"Fuuuuuuuuckkkkkkk" Chuuya burries his face in his hands.

"Is it salvageable? They'd probably hold me for questioning once they know I'm awake."

"Fortunately, yes."

It was silence for a few seconds before Chuuya speaks up.

"I have to think of my own solution now, right?"

"Yup."

"And Ane-san is going in the room in a few seconds right?"

"Yup."

Chuuya heaves a sigh and removed the blanket covering his figure. The sleepwear he was dressed on was a comfortable dark blue yukata.

"Thanks Minsoo."

"Call for me if you need help." The white haired teen tapped on his temple and disappeared in specks of blue light.

And on cue, the shoji doors open, and Chuuya feigned a yawn, rubbing sleep from his eyes as a familiar woman entered the room.

"You're awake, traitor."

Ozaki Kouyou, Ability: Golden Demon

Oh, there's the familiar typewriter sound Reader-san likes so much.

"Ane-san... Good morning."

[ Character: Ozaki Kouyou is looking at you with suspicion ]

[ Your understanding of Ozaki Kouyou has increased ]

Chuuya smiles timidly, averting his gaze so he would not need to address her as awkwardly as he had done.

"You're rather calm for a hostage." The woman scoffs.

"I'm pretty compliant." Chuuya shots back. "Too tired to argue. I'll answer all the questions you need me to."

"Very well." Kouyou hums. "The boss required your presence in an executive meeting."

Chuuya smiles thinly as he stands up. Fixing up the futon and folding it to the side before following Kouyou out the door.

"You are to explain why you suddenly barged in our operations intoxicated, and let yourself be captured."

Now Kouyou was more disappointed than angry.

"As far as I'm concerned, I raised you better than that?" She scoffs, side eyeing him.