[ CODE ; 003 ] A normal day with the Armed Detective Agency

Spoiler: BSD STORM BRINGER and Manga chapter 98 spoilers !!

There wasn't a universe in Bungou Stray Dogs where Chuuya did not have to suffer.

Yes. Chuuya-I-wear-my-heart-on-my-sleeve Nakahara was never not made to suffer in every universe.

As he was always losing the things she cherishes the most.

Was experimented on as a child.

Found home with the sheep, only to be betrayed.

Found family within the flags, only for them to be killed.

Joined the mafia because of Dazai, only for him to be abandoned.

Overlooked.

Underappreciated.

Used and Discarded.

Over and over again.

Reduced to a hot-headed, temperamental, buff and no brain... Short and lesser half of Double Black.

Reduced to a character who's only existence was something akin to Dazai's character.

And now, spoiler alert, a vampire that is used as a puppet in Dostoyevsky's schemes.

That is why- in this world at least- reader-san- Chuuya, swears that they will make sure to give this precious character all the love and appreciation they deserve.

Because, that's what you would do if you get reincarnated as your favorite character, right?

My name is Nakahara Chuuya, and in this universe, I will put myself first.

~~~~~~

"Hey Minsoo."

It was early in the morning when Chuuya woke up, it was his body clock. The sun was just rising and yet instead of doing his usual routine, he was examined an object that he has in his hand.

"What?" Came the drowsy voice of the younger male inside of his head.

Chuuya remained impassive of the rather hostile tone- as Minsoo was always a late sleeper- and remained his attention to the thing Dazai threw at him a chapter prior.

It was a leather choker. Similarly to what he used to wear during his time in the Port Mafia.

(With the agency, Chuuya tends to wear a turtleneck under a sweater vest, pants to match and boots, and of course, his hat from Rimbaud because no matter how tacky Dazai says it looks, it's still very fashionable for Chuuya and Dazai's opinion was not important nor valid.)

(Okay scratch that, Chuuya likes experimenting turtleneck fits because that way it's easier to hide the code 'A5158' that is was tattooed on his nape rather than wearing a choker everyday like in canon)

"Can you check if this... choker has a hidden mic, tracker or camera?" He asks.

"Do I look like a security checker to you?" Snarled Minsoo whom appeared in front of Chuuya still clad in Mickey Mouse patterned pajamas.

"Yes, actually."

A beat.

"You are a menace to society." The albino deadpans.

"Do I look like Gojo Satoru or Dazai to you?" Chuuya rebuts with an eyebrow raised.

A glare.

[ The reader that enjoys different shipping dynamics is loving your interaction ]

(50 coins have been sponsored)

[ Doctor of the Blue Moon is currently bored ]

( 10 coins have been sponsored and a request to start chapter 2 of the manga )