Looking

Chapter song: NDA by Billie Eilish (Picture of Greyson) (Greyson)   The next day I walked into my office , sitting down logging into my computer

(Picture of Greyson)
(Greyson)
The next day I walked into my office , sitting down logging into my computer. Sipping on my coffee, I put in Aurora's name into the database. Reading what came up about her which wasn't a lot on her.
Name: Aurora Morgan
Age: 18
Parents: Scarlett Morgan, Everest James
Job: None
Friends: Blaire May
Education: Senior- Sunnyvale High School
Finished reading I started with Sunnyvale calling the front office. "Hello?" Asked a lady.
"Hello I'm officer Greyson, I need information on Aurora Morgan please." "Give me on moment sir." Putting me on hold. I heard music for a minute until she came back on the phone.
   "She hasn't been in school for about four weeks." She replied. "Thank you and you haven't seen her since?"
"No." "Thank you." Ending the call, I wrote down the front office lady told me in my notebook. Okay she hasn't been in school, I leaned back in to chair staring up at the ceiling. I wonder if Blair knows anything, moving up right in my seat typing away on my computer looking for Blair's phone number.
   "Hello?" Her voice came through the phone, "Hi I'm officer Greyson I'm calling because you might have information on Aurora's disappearance?" "Okay." She said, "when's the last time you spoke to Aurora?"
   "I spoke to her on Friday during school we did what we always did, it was a normal Friday." Blair spoke. "Did you talk to her on Saturday?" "No." I waited for her on Monday but she never showed."
   "And you haven't seen or heard from her since Friday?" I questioned. "Yes officer." "Okay that's all I needed to know." I hung up the phone, sighing what would make her leave home like she did. I got up and headed to my car, driving to Scarlett's house.
   Pulling up the driveway, I got out of the car closing the door. Making my way to the door. I knocked on the door, Scarlett opened the door with wide eyes. "Have you found her?" She asked frantically. "No ma'am I just wanted to tell you what I've learned and wanted to walk around the house to see if I can find anything."
   She nodded and opened to door wider for me to get through. " Do you want anything to drink?" "No thank you." We went to the living room sitting on the couch and Scarlett sitting on the chair by the hallway waiting on me to say something.  "I haven't found your daughter but please know I'm looking for her." I told her.
   She nodded looking saddened by the news. " I can show you her room." "Yes please." We got up Scarlett leading me down the hallway. She opened the door to Aurora's bedroom I walked in looking around the room. Scarlett standing in the doorway, there was nothing out of place to show a struggle so she left on her free will.
   "Her phone was left underneath her pillow." She said walking away, I followed her towards the living room. Scarlett pulled out a phone out of a drawer from the side table by the couch. "Here I give you permission to go through her phone." She said handing the phone to me. "Okay is it okay if I walk around the property for a bit?"
   "Yeah that's fine, I'll be in the living room if you need me." I nodded and walked outside looking around and after 20 minutes I came empty, I walked back inside. "Hey I'm gonna head back to the station." "Okay." Scarlett replied with a sad look in her eyes. Driving back to the station I became frustrated people don't just up and disappear she has to be somewhere.