Dreams

Walking through the boardwalk I wanted to see what I wanted to do today. I rode rides then around 12am I decided to call it a night walking back to the hotel. Once in my room I changed into big black shirt and fell asleep. But I didn't peacefully sleep for long. I was tossing and turning.
(In Dream) I was taking a shower. As I was showering I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched. Looking back behind the shower curtain but didn't see anyone. Washing my face that's when I felt a shiver run down my spine. I heard a laugh there was a define undertone to the laugh transformed into a giggle. But that didn't make it any less creepy.
I opened my eyes looked around for who that was. There wasn't an answer but a increased in giggles. "Boo!" I screamed turning off the water wrapping a towel around me stepping out of the shower. I ran into the bedroom looking around trying to find the person who said it. But didn't find anyone. The giggling started up again. "You getting off this or something!" I yelled into the air. Again there wasn't an response making the my hairs standing on end.
"Your adorable." The voice said from earlier. "Isn't she?" Said a new voice. "Nah, she's scared." A new voiced. "I don't know are we scary?" A familiar voice jeered. "Maybe she's not used to us." The new voice giggled. "Don't worry." This time I swore I heard this voice behind me. I spun around only met with emptiness. Only to feel a breathe by my neck. "We don't bite." My breath caught in my throat. Cold fingers traced my arm up and down. Another hand tracing a pathway towards my collarbone towards the lower curve of my neck. I couldn't move there was no one there. "Don't be scared of us." The voice laughed while another said " you're save here." While tightened around my neck forcing my neck back. "Right?" The other man agreed. Feeling hands on my body. "We won't hurt you." Feeling lips ghosting over my neck. " you're part of the family." He said "we just want to play with you." I sat up gasping for air when I heard knocking on my door.
   Running my hands through my dry hair glad my hair wasn't damp, but the dream felt so real. Putting my hand on my neck where his lips were. Walking towards the door and opened it. "Hello I'm here for your bill for the nails." "Oh you got the wrong door." I said the lady looked at her list then looked back up at me. "Oh sorry I got the wrong room number." Closing the door I looked at the clock it read 8am I was tried. I know that dream scared me shitless but I was tried. So I got back in bed holding the dragon plushie to my chest falling asleep.