Smelt like coconut and strawberries (the lost boys)

(David) I got up at 7pm as the sunset I flew down and walked to the main area of the cave I walked over to the wheel chair and lit a cigarette waiting on my brothers

   (David) I got up at 7pm as the sunset I flew down and walked to the main area of the cave I walked over to the wheel chair and lit a cigarette waiting on my brothers. After 10 minutes one by one they walked out. "Come on boys let's head to the boardwalk." They all nodded and followed me out of the cave. We all started our bikes and rode to the boardwalk.
   (Dwayne) As we got to the boardwalk you could hear people laughing and screaming. We all got off our bikes and headed over to the Chinese restaurant. The bell rang as we walked in. Approached our booth sitting down. Paul and Marko playing around. They've always do this even thought they were still young I feel as tho they will always act this way.
   (David) I watched as Paul and Marko play around I smirked and lit another cigarette. I looked over at Dwayne seeing him thinking he's the one that thinks the most out of us. "What you thinking about over there?" Dwayne looked over at me. "Nothing but them two will probably act like this for an eternity." I laughed he was right but I didn't mind it. It kept was entertaining sometimes. "I feel you on that one." I replied. As our food came out we started eating. We always ordered the same thing so as we walked in they've already started making it we talked here and there was we ate.
   (Marko) As we were done eating we headed out to walk to the boardwalk. We made it over the carousel. David saw a girl and held his palm to her face.

She blushed at David

She blushed at David. The boy's boyfriend wasn't too happy about that he tried to grab David but he moved out of the way. The guy grabbed Dwayne instead and Paul went over to stop him then the guard came over. "Hey didn't I tell you boys to stay off the boardwalk." That's when we smelt the most delicious smell of coconuts and strawberries we all looked at each other.
   "Come on boys" David said as we got off the ride we stood around in a half circle at our spot that was a balcony that over looked one part of the park. "Well we all smelt it." Paul said. "Yes we all did." Dwayne said confused. "It's not uncommon for a vampires to have the same mate." David told us. "Let's go find her then." I replied and that's what we did but came empty handed. "Well boys looks like we're gonna have to try again tomorrow." David told us. We headed back to the cave before sunrise. I wondered what she looked like as I fell asleep.