Missing! (Scarlett point of view)

Chapter song: Cry Baby by Neighborhood
   I was watching a movie in the living room after the movie ended it was dark outside. I walked to Aurora's door and knocked on her door. ''Honey I'm sorry I yelled at you I hope you understand I was helping you.'' I didn't hear a respond back so I thought she was asleep. I walked away to my bed room to get ready for bed.
   The next morning I went to the restroom did my business and bushed my teeth. Made my way to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee. I started to make breakfast for the two of us. After I was done with the food and set up the table. I made my way to Aurora's door and knocked ''Aurora wake up honey I made breakfast.''
   I walked back to the kitchen to make me a plate and sat down in the dining room table. Mid through my food I noticed Aurora didn't come out of her room. I walked to her door opened the door that's when I noticed she wasn't there. Confused I looked around her room and bathroom. I instantly got worried where have she gone?
   I looked around the house checking every room. ''Aurora!'' I shouted but didn't get a reply back. I went to my bedroom to get my phone a called her phone it started ringing in her room. I ran to her room it was underneath her pillow. I went to the living room and called Blaire's mothers phone. ''Hello?'' Jane answered.
''Hello have you seen Aurora by chance?'' I asked Panicked.
''No I have it, why?'' Answered Jane confused.
''She's not in her room or the house.'' I said. ''Oh god.'' Jane said shocked.
''How long has she been missing for?'' Jane questioned.
''Since yesterday afternoon.'' Breathless answered Scarlett.
''She might come back later.'' Jane said sounding hopeful.
''Let's hope so.'' I answered.
''Well I'll wait to see if she returns home if she doesn't l'll file a missing person report.'' I told Jane.
''Well let me know what happens.'' She replied.
''I will I'll let you go bye.'' I said.
''Bye'' she said
I ended the phone call I tried to call Everest but he didn't answered. I looked around the living room hoping Aurora was safe and came back home soon wherever she was.
Kitchen:

Dining Room:

Dining Room: