Snooping 

I woke up at 6pm seems to be my new schedule

   I woke up at 6pm seems to be my new schedule. I got up and headed to the bathroom did my business walking out I grabbed some clothes going back into bathroom to take a shower.
   While taking a shower I thought about last night about late night I know I saw a shadow by the window but also I could have dream about it. Turning off the water wrapping a towel around me and I brushed my teeth. Afterwards putting on.

   Grabbing my clothes bad walking out the door towards the laundry mat to get my clothes

   (David) I woke up flew down and looked at my brothers sleeping. "Hey guys wake up!" I yelled. They all woke up and flew down around me. "Y'all ready?" "Yeah let's go." Dwayne replied. We headed out the cave and flew towards the Red Hotel. Once we made it there. "There's the window." Pointing towards the third floor window .
   (Paul) we flew up and just floated there looking inside. The door opened and she came in holding a bag of clothes. We watched her as she put up the clothes. We watched her as she walked back out the room. Marko opened the window and flew inside. "Marko you can't just do that." Snapped Dwayne. "Just get in." Marko said.
   We all went inside her room. I walked around the room. It looked bare besides the three plushies dragon, dino and bat setting on the bed picking up the bat and smelling it, It smelt like her. Marko went into the bathroom. Dwayne sat on the bed picking up the dragon holding it to closet and pulled out a black backpack. "Hey guys look at this." He said.
   (David) I opened the backpack it was empty but saw photos at the bottom. I picked up the photo. The boys gathered around me we looked at the photo our mate she was little and what looked like her father holding her on his shoulders. Before we could say anything we heard her coming down the hall by her smell. I threw the bag inside closet and we flew out the window going to the boardwalk.
   I opened the door back to my room. I locked the door behind me I looked at the clock on the wall it was 9pm. I decided to go to the boardwalk before I left I suddenly stopped and saw my bat and dragon on the end of the bed. I didn't leave those there I thought putting them back by the pillows. I locked the door walking to the boardwalk.