Meeting them

Chapter song West Coast by Lana Del Rey
  "Do you think we were too hard on her?" Marko asked. "She'll be find." David replied. They were sitting around the cave. "Let's go to the boardwalk." Paul asked. "Okay." Dwayne answered, they made their way out of the cave towards their bikes heading towards the boardwalk.
(Aurora)
   I woke up and stretched looking at the clock 10pm. Getting up making way to the bathroom, turning on the light brushing my teeth. After I put on

Walking out the door heading to the boardwalk

(Paul)
   Walking around smoking a joint. I saw her, she was wearing a pink long sleeve shirt with ripped jeans and black boots. Hair loose blowing in the wind. I watched her walk around, she went to this game stand watching her play. She won she tried to reach the green bear plushie, but she couldn't reach it. Putting out the joint a headed over to her. "Need some help there?" 
(Aurora)
I walked through the entrance walking around, I found a stand giving him my ticket. I popped all three balloons, I wanted the green bear. I couldn't quite reach the bear. That's when I heard this voice behind me, I jumped turning around seeing a guy in front of me.
   He was 5'10 with blue eyes, long wild blonde hair, wearing a tailcoat with a mesh shirt underneath pared with white pants and black boots. His voice sounded very familiar but couldn't remember where.
   "Yes, I do thank you." I told him. He reached over me stepping forward grabbing the bear handing it to me. "Here you go." He smiled at me. "I'm Paul by the way." "I'm Aurora." I told Paul. "What a pretty name." "Thanks." Walking side by side down the boardwalk.
   (David)
   Me and Dwayne, Marko were in our spot looking down at the boardwalk. That's when I spot Paul walking with out mate talking and laughing. "I found Paul." I told the boys, they looked where I was looking.
   "That's not fair I saw her first how come he gets to talk to her first." Pouted Marko, Dwayne chuckled.
(Paul)
   " Hey do you want to meet my brothers ?" I asked Aurora, hoping she would say yes. She stopped and thought about it for a second hen nodded her head. I smiled and started leading her to my spot. Heading towards the stairs I grabbed her hand I felt sparks shoot yup my arm.
(Aurora)
   As we heading to the stairs Paul grabbed my hand, I felt sparks up my arm. I didn't pull my hand away. I don't know why I've just met him today, but I liked him holding my hand. Walking up the stairs I saw there were three guys. The one stand against the railing with his arm crossed. He was 6ft with brown eyes, log brown hair in a black leather jacket with a tiger on the left sleeve. Wearing no shirt with black jean and black boots.
   The second one standing closest to the stairs was 5'7 with blue/green eyes, curly blonde hair with it longer in the back. Wearing a patchwork jacket with a white shirt, wearing blue jeans and white sneakers.
   The last one smoking a cigarette, was 5'10 with blue eyes and spiky blonde mullet. Wearing a black trench coat, black shirt and black jeans with black boots. They all looked at me instantly. "Hey guys I want to meet my new friend Aurora." Paul said.
(Dwayne)
   She was beautiful even her name was beautiful. She looked small she got to be 5'0, she was holding hands with Paul, lucky, hiding behind Paul a little. "Hi I'm Dwayne  ice to meet you." I backed away from the railing walking over to her. She waved with a smile.
   Marko walked over her as well. "Hi I'm Marko princess." She smiled and blushed looking a away. Marko chuckled quietly,"I'm David." David threw his cigarette over the railing looking at Aurora, she nodded. "So what bring you here to Santa Carla Aurora." Asked David.
(Aurora)
   "Just wanted new scenery." I answered, "Do you want to come home with us?" Asked Marko. David glared at Marko, but Marko ignored him while looking at me. "Sorry I should be going  actually." I let go of Paul's hand entirely missing the feeling of his hand in mine.
   "It's okay we understand." Said Dwayne. I waved goodbye and started walking home. Opening the door closing it behind me. Grabbing a black shirt walking into the bathroom to take a shower. Afterwards headed to bed with a smile on my face.
(Lost boys)
   "Really Marko." David said annoyed. "What it was worth a shot." Shrugging his shoulders. They rode back to the cave after their meal. The sun started to rise, they flew to the elevator shaft and went to sleep.