12-fingering

I wake up as the first ray of sun hits my eyes. Slowly I sit up. I look around me and the bed is empty. I'm still naked while sitting on the bed.

I hear the shower running and Harry humming from the bathroom. I slowly get up and stand for a second.

I slowly walk to the bathroom and step in. Harry has his back turned to me and is washing his body with some soap.

I step into the shower and wrap my arms around his shoulders, I'm on my tip toes so that way I can have my lips by his ear.

"Good morning," I say while he turns himself around so he's facing me.

"Good morning love. How'd you sleep," he says while stepping back so I'd go under the water.

My hair and body gets wet while he grabs shampoo.

"I slept amazingly, what about you," I say as he turns me around and lathers my hair in soap.

"I slept well," he said nonchalantly. We have light conversation while he finishes washing me and himself.

As we step out of the shower to dry off he stares at me.

"What," I say while I chuckle.

"Have you ever thought about fingering," he says. He says it as if he's talking about the weather.

My jaw drops and I look at him.

"What," I say, laughing. Hoping he was joking.

He doesn't laugh so I stop.

"You mean, like, having my fingers in someone's tush," I say while drying my hair.

"No. I mean like having someone's fingers in you," he says as he walks up behind me.

I shake my head no.

"Do you trust me," he says quietly.

"Harry James Potter. I swear to Merlin if this is unpleasant," he puts his lips on my neck.

"That doesn't answer the question," he says while leaving small kisses on my neck.

"Is all you think about is sex," I say seriously.

He laughs. He actually laughs.

"Well when I have such a perfect body around me all the time it's hard not to," he says as he nibbles on my neck.

"Now, answer the question. Do you trust me," he says while leaning me over the counter so he can trail kisses down my back to my hips then back up.

When he gets back to my neck I groan slightly.

"Fine. Yes I trust you," I say. He picks me up and carries me to his bed.

He lays me down and props my legs up.

He puts his fingers up to my mouth.

"Suck them," he says lightly. Without another thought I engulf his fingers into my mouth. I suck on each of them. Coating them in my saliva.

When he deams them good enough he pulls them out of my mouth.

"Okay, tell me if you get uncomfortable," he says lightly. I nod as he slips the first finger in slowly.

I whine at the feeling. He stops once his finger is all the way in me.

"Fuck, this is so hot to see," he says quietly.

After a few minutes he slips another. He does this till he has three fingers in me.

My back is arched and my eyes are screwed shut.

He starts moving his fingers in a 'come here' motion, hitting my prostate every time.

I whine lightly. Not wanting to be to loud. I pull a pillow over my face as I cum untouched.

Harry pulls the pillow off of me and pulls his fingers out.

"I think that's the quickest I've ever seen you cum before," he says, laughing, while cleaning me up.

"Yea, it was. We should do this again some time," I say while sitting up.

He pulls my face to his and crashes his lips to mine.

After a few moments he pulls away.

"Yes, we should," and with that he gets up to get dressed.

"Harry," I say while sitting up.

"Yea," he says while pulling his clothes on.

"I don't have any clothes," I say lightly while covering up my lower half.

He looks at me and back to his clothes. Grabbing a pair of skinny jeans and a Griffindor hoodie.

"Guess you are supporting Griffindor today," Harry says while passing me the clothes.

"Harry, are you serious," I say quickly.

"Well, yea. Unless you want to walk around school in just your underwear. Or even nothing," he says while looking me up and down.

I huff but get up to get dressed anyway. When I'm done Harry looks at me and smiles.

"See you look amazing," Harry says. All of a sudden a group of boys burst in.

Ron, Seamus, and Dean run into the room. Followed by Hermione, Ginny, Luna, and Neville.

"We tried to stop them, I promise," Hermione says. Gesturing to her, Luna, Neville, and Ginny.

"Yes, but those three are like exited toddlers," Luna says in her dream state like voice.

"See, I would ask what your doing here, Luna. But seeing as I have Draco in here, I couldn't say much," Harry says while laughing.

"You look nice Malfoy," Seamus says. Obviously trying not to laugh.

I flip him off and laugh lightly.

"See, I told you I shouldn't wear this," I say with a pout while looking at Harry.

He just laughs and pulls me to him.

"Actually I think you should, in fact, I think I might fuck you in just my hoodie sometime soon. Maybe a Griffindor tie instead. Sounds like a good idea to me," he whispers in my ear.

My eyes widen and I blush, burring my head in his chest.

"Your not funny," I say without looking up at him.

"That's okay, cause I'm being serious. Im going to do that," he says as his hand runs through my hair.

I shake my head lightly and pull away.

"Let's go eat, I'm starving," I say as I walk out of the room.

Everyone just laughs and follows me.