11- dom/sub

I spent weeks hanging out with the Gryffindor clan more than anything. Usually stealing kisses from Harry, sitting on his lap, or hanging out with Hermione.

I've grown fond of her. She's a really cool witch and I wish I would have gotten to known her sooner.

At that moment we were all talking about all of the funny things that have happened to me.

"No, no remember when I hit him in the face that one time," Hermione laughs beside me. I'm laughing too.

"Or when he got turned into a ferret," Harry chimes in.

"Or what about the Hypogriff. Remember! 'It's killed meh it's killed meh," Neville chimes in too with a high pitched voice.

I fall over laughing at that one.

"Oh my Merlin that is not how I sound," I say while laughing.

"Oh yeah, how about 'My father will hear about this," Ron says while standing up to flip his hair.

I laugh cause he did sound a lot like me.

"Or 'training for the ballet Pottah," Harry says while holding on to the couch so he doesn't fall off, he's laughing so hard.

I lean over to whisper in his ear.

"You can train for the ballet in my ass like you always do," I whisper. He stops laughing and looks at me with a murderous look.

Everyone bursts out laughing at the look on his face, including me. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I sigh.

"Guess I'll see y'all later, if I can walk that is," I yell out to the group we just left.

Harry sinks his fingernails into my leg.

"I pray for you and all your holes, lock the door too we will all find somewhere else to sleep tonight," Ron yells behind us, earning a smack to the head from Hermione.

He brings us to his dorm and locks the door. He throws me on the bed and stands there looking at me.

I gulp slightly as I wait for him to say something. He leans against the bedpost and shakes his head.

"Do you find yourself funny Malfoy," he says. My face goes pale as he says my last name. I haven't heard that escape his lips in a long time.

I shake my head quickly. He leans off the bedpost and goes to lock the door.

He turns suddenly and looks at me sitting on the bed. He seems deep in thought.

"Get on the floor," he says while walking to the bed suddenly.

"What," I say gently. His hand finds it's way to my throat. Holding on firm enough so that way he can control me but not hard enough to cut off my breathing.

"I didn't fucking stutter did I?  I said get on the floor," and with that he guides me off the bed and down to my knees on the floor.

As my knees hit the floor my face becomes level with his crotch.

"Suck it," he says as his hand rests on my head. I lean my head back and look up at him.

His face has a look I've never seen before. One of control but also softness. His eyes a dark forest green, instead of the emerald green they usually are. Flushed over and darkened with lust.

I quickly pull his pants and underwear down and look up into his eyes. He gives me an encouraging look.

I lick a line from the base to the tip. His breath hitches as my tongue licks up all the precum.