1&2- naked cuddling and kissing

"Pansy do I have to go," I whine, throwing myself down on my bed.

Pansy scoffs and turns back to me.

"Yes Draco you are going to this party, literally everyone will be there," Pansy says with a know it all voice.

I rolls his eyes and grabs my phone. I unlocks it and sees I have a new friend on Snapchat.

*On the phone*

Th3_Ch0$3n_0ne wants to be your friend
Accept        Decline

Accept       Decline

New chat started with Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy

Harry Potter
Hey Draco

Me
  What do you want Potter

Harry Potter
Well I was gonna ask you if you were going to that party but you seem to be in a mood 😮‍💨😒

Me
Uhm yea I'm going... Pansy is forcing me to go. And I do not have an attitude! 🤬😠

Harry Potter
Okay well I'll see you there then ig 😁

Me
 Okay see you then Potter 🧐

I get off the phone and flop my head on the bed. I sigh loudly and Pansy turns to look at me.

"Having troubles there, you were giving your phone some funny looks," I turned around and looked at her.

"What do you mean," I say as I wrinkle my eyebrows.

She sighs, "I mean you keep looking at your phone as if you're not sure if you want to punch it or make out with it. So who were you texting," she asks while looking at all the clothes I have, trying to pick out an outfit.

"No one, I was talking to no one," I say as I cover my face.

She rolls her eyes before turning around.

"Oh my God was it Potter," she squeals while jumping up and down.

"No, definitely not Potter, couldn't be Potter," I say while she shakes her head at me.

"Then let me see the phone then," she says while smirking.

I groan, "Fine you were right," I say with my face covered.

"That is so cute, just tell him you like him for bloody Merlin's sake, I'm starting to get tired of hearing about him. You have whined about how you like him since first year," she says while pulling out an outfit. 

I sigh, ”I guess your right. I will tell him eventually. I just can't right now," I say while sitting up.

"But you will soon right," she says while putting the outfit in my hands. I nod my head yes while going to change.

×time skip to party×

I've already drank quite a lot. Some people snuck in weed or edibles and I've had some of those too. But other than that I haven't touched anything brought to the party. I have a cup with plain firewhisky in my cup when I see Potter. I down the cup and walk up to him. I give my empty cup to some fourth year and tell him to go fill it for me.

"Heyy P-potter," I slut slightly. He turns to look at me and my heart nearly drops. He looks amazing.

I hang my arms off of him and he looks over at me. That's when I see a camera flash.

I'm disoriented for a moment. Harry chuckles lightly before leaning into my ear to whisper.

"Pansy just took that, were gonna see that on her Instagram later," he says in my ear. I smile and nod. His arms are wrapped around my waist and I'm leaning back so he's holding me up.

"Do you want a drink Harry," I say leaning into his ear. His breath hitches at the closeness between us and his grip on my waist tightens.

"Are you sure that's a good idea," he says in my ear. I nod my head. I grab his hand and pull him twords the drink table. I see the kid I sent off to get me a drink. He's talking to a girl. He was supposed to get me a drink, who does he think he is.

I let go of Harry's hand and step between the two younger teens. I look at the girl.

"Hey darling, what's your name," I say in a flirting tone.

"Hey I was talking to her," the younger boy says.

I turn to look at him, "You were also supposed to get me a drink but you haven't," I say looking into his eyes.

Out of no where Harry grabs my waist and pulls me away from them. He drags me to the chairs in the middle of the room, sits me down, and sits on the arm of the chair I'm sitting in. He hands me a cup.

"There's your drink now calm down," he says while taking a bit of a blunt. How and when did he get a blunt. I motion for him to share and he looks at me skepticaly. He placed the blunt to my lips and I take a big drag.

He watches as I exhale it slowly. 'So hot,' I hear him whisper but I choose to ignore it.

I lay my head down on Harry's lap and he slowly plays with my hair.

I move my face and feel Harry's dick. I look up at him and he glances down at me.

I stand up shakily and grab his hand. I drag him away from everyone and twords my room. Harry has his phone out when we get to the room. He tilts it so I can see it.

Pansy_Parkins_34   posted a pictureLook at these two love birds

Look at these two love birds...caught them in the act of... something

Hermione_the_Brains: I knew something was up 😱

Ron_the_Redhead: ayyy get yourself a piece of Draco_the_Hot_Blonde

Luna_Lovegood<3 : I saw them walking off a bit earlier, I pray for Draco and all his holes 🙏🤣

Blaise_the_Womenizer : DAMN IT I OWE PANSY 20 DAYS OF HOMEWORK!! I WAS BETTING THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN SO SOON!!!

I look at the phone and look back at Harry. His eyes are starting at my lips. I take his phone and set it down on my dresser. I slowly slip off his jacket and his eyes never leave me. I slip off his shirt and connect my lips to his. Slowly all of our cloths are discarded and we are heavily making out.

We already agreed that we weren't gonna fuck because of how intoxicated we were. But kissing him, well that was already to late to stop.

My lips stay connected on his. He's laying down and I'm sitting on his stomach. I slowly move my ass over his cock. He stops me by flipping me onto my stomach. He sits of my back and connected our lips. He gets off of me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Goodnight Draco," he says sleepily.

"Goodnight Harry," I reply while resting my head on his chest.

And that's how we fell asleep.

1153 words