6- clothed getting off

Many days go by again but Harry was talking to me less.

I was starting to worry if he didn't like me anymore. Was it because I didn't say 'I love you' when he did? It couldn't be he told me to do it when I was ready.

I was awake early in the morning, laying in bed, wondering about this. I sighed and got up. I showered and got dressed slowly. I grabbed my phone to check for messages.

None from Potter. I did have one from my Father and Mother tho.

Mother- I heard from Snape that you said you felt sick the other day. Get to feeling better

Father- I've heard you've been leaving classes. Your grades better not drop or there will be punishment

I sigh and ignore both of them. My parents were like yin and yang. Two complete opposites that were made for each other.

My mother was nice, light and caring. Exactly what you'd expect the definition of caring to be.

My father on the other hand was pure evil, menacing and crule. He is what someone would imagine the devil's son to be.

Complete opposite types of people. I've been told I'm what's in between those two.

I'm caring but never let my guard down,  and I only show I care to those I feel close with. I seem menacing at first but in all reality I'm gentle. I guess I'd be what you called the shadow.

But hey, who can be all nice when you were raised and beaten in to not being nice. To not give a fuck, to just take and never give.

But I felt I was changing, for the better I hoped.

°time skip°

It was after all of the classes. A Friday night so that way I could do whatever I wanted to do. Sadly for me that had to be studying in the library. My grades have dropped slightly and I don't want to risk it going down any further. So I was going to spend my Friday night studying.

I was in my school robes and had my bag packed. In the bag I had my quill, ink, parchment paper, and some books I had to return in a few days. I threw my phone in the bag and grabbed my wand.

I walked off to the library. As soon as I got there I put my bag down in a chair in the back. I sat down and started studying.

*Time skip*

After several quiet hours of studying I decided I had done enough. I packed up my stuff and left the library. As I was walking back to my common room I felt someone grab my wrist and push me against a wall.

I go to yell but a hand goes over my mouth. I look up and see Harry. He smirks at me while I scowl at him.

He removes his hand and looks at me.

"Hello darling," he says. I look into his eyes. Fuck he looks horney. He just smiles at me, as if he could read my mind.

"Hey," I say. His hand holds my throat and his other hand rests on my hip.

He stares into my eyes. I look at him and my knees feel like jelly.

He starts lightly kissing my lips. I moan slightly and I can feel his hard cock press against my lower stomach.

"Do you want to take this somewhere else," he says. I nod as my head rests against his shoulder.

His hand wraps around my wrist and he walks off with me in tow.

I stare at him as he walks me twords wherever he wants to bring me.

After a while of walking I start getting impatient.

"Harry when are we gonna get there," I say while trying not to moan. I can feel my stiff cock rubbing against the fabric of my boxers.

"We're almost there," he mumbles. We round another corner and I see a painting of a lady. I've heard about her she's The Fat Lady. The painting you have to go through to get to the Griffindor common room. He was taking me to the Griffindor common room.

"Harry are you sure about this, what if your Griffindor buddies catch us," I say quietly.

He turns around and wraps me in his embrace. "They won't, I promise," he says. I just sigh and nod into his chest.

He turns around and looks at the painting.

"Gillyweed," he says confidently. The Fat Lady looks at me before swinging open. I look down at the ground as we walk in.

Harry takes my bag and sets it down. He grsbs my throat and kisses me lightly. I miss slightly and kiss him back eagerly. He grabs my wrists with his other hand and pins my hands above my head.

I moan again and his hand slips from my throat down to my cock. He palms me through my trousers and grabs onto my cock. He rubs my cock and kisses my neck roughly.

My head is leaned back so he can have an easy access to my neck. His hand on my wrists slip down to my neck. I rest my hands around his shoulders and hold onto his hair roughly.

He moans into my neck as I accidentally tug on his hair. He straightened up and pulls off his tie. He turns me around roughly and pulls my hands together behind my back. He quickly ties my hands together.

He turns me back around and kisses me roughly. I moan and look at him. He roughly pushes he down on my shoulders. I fall on my arse and he gets down between my legs. I try pulling my hands apart but it's no use.

"Quit moving so much darling," he says in my ear. I lean my head back and try rolling my hips to get some friction. Harry didn't notice what I was doing because he was to busy kissing, biting, and sucking on my neck.

Or at least he didn't until I moaned loudly and bucked up into his hips on accident. He smirked and pulled off my tie. I look at him confused until he starts wrapping it around my eyes.

Once im blindfolded he starts rubbing me through my trousers. I moan loudly at his touch. He pushes down on my cock through my cloths and rubs little circles with the palm of his hand. He basically palming me at this point. I moaning so loud that I'm surprised no one hasn't heard us yet.

He gets in between my legs and rubs our fully clothed cocks together. This goes like that for several minutes until I feel like I had to cum.

"Harry, Harry I'm gonna- I'm gonna," before I can say what I wanted to I end up reaching my climax

"Harry, Harry I'm gonna- I'm gonna," before I can say what I wanted to I end up reaching my climax. I'm squirming around as he still grinds softly on me. A few minutes pass and he cums in his pants too, I know because I can hear him whine lightly.

He slowly pulls my tie down to let it hang around my neck.

"Wanna stay at my place tonight," he says, out of breath. I nod and a huge smile breaks out on his face.

He untied my wrist and loops his tie through my trousers belt loop.

I look down at it before looking back at him. He smirks at me and I smile at him.

I love that man so much, I hope he feels that way too.

1262 words