5- blowjob

Days pass by and me and Harry have texted and called over those days. I also changed his name to 'My Harry' and he said he changed his to 'My Slut' and I was hoping he was joking.

But him being him I knew it was probably true. Which kinda turns me on. I'd never tell him but I loved how he called me his little slut.

Right then I was in Potions. We were supposed to be taking notes but I already knew all we were supposed to be writing so I didn't care.

I was trying to at least pay attention but then I felt my phone vibrate. I glanced down and saw Harry snapped me. I looked across the room and saw he was glancing from his phone to me.

My Harry
Hey do you want to skip the rest of this class. We can go do something else 😏😏

Me
And do what exactly Harry 🧐

My Harry
You could figure it out Draco

Me
Nope imma need you to spell it out for me

My Harry
Fine
You=🛐 🍆->👄👅
Me=🍆<-👄 😫🫦

Me
Really harry what was the point of that

My Harry
Well you said to spell it out so I did

Me
Yea but still

My Harry
Well just in case you didn't get it, I want us to sneak out so you can suck my dick

Me
God damn it Harry stop

My Harry
Look over here really quick

I look up and see he's rubbing himself through his trousers.

Me
God damn it
Fine

My Harry
Okay wait a sec after I leave I'll text you and then you say you have to go to the infirmary

Harry raises his hand from across the room.

"Yes, Mr. Potter," Snape says from the front of the room.

"I have to use the restroom, may I go," he says. Snape nods his head and Harry leaves. He grabs his bag while Snape's back is turned so that way he doesn't see it.

A few minutes later he texts me telling me to go to the Perfect bathroom that was closed down.

I raise my hand.

"Yes, Mr. Malfoy," Snape says.

"I feel sick can I go to the infermary wing, please," I say while holding my stomach for effect.

Snape huffs slightly, "You may go," he sounded slightly annoyed but I didn't care.

I grab my bag and stand up. I walk out of the room normally so people aren't suspicious of me.

I walk to the bathroom slowly.

When I get there I set a spell on the door so it can't unlock unless it's unlocked from the inside.

I drop my bag and turn around.

I look around for Harry and see him with his back to me. His head is hung down and he's in front of a mirror.

I walk up behind him and wrap my arm around his waist. He slightly lifts his head and looks back at me.

"Hey baby boy how are you doing," he says while looking at me through the mirror.

"Im doing good, you teasing me wasn't funny," I say while pouting.

He smiles at me and I blush. His smile is so amazing, I just love it.

I smile back and he turns around. My arms go up around his neck and his go around my waist.

He owly pulls my shirt out of my trousers and starts sucking on my nipples. He kisses my chest and up to my neck.

He drops my shirt and looks at me for a moment

He suddenly lifts me up, turns around, and sits me down on the sink.

He rests his four head on mine and just takes a few deep breaths. I smile and lightly kiss his lips.

One of his hand warps in the hair on the back of my head and he pulls me more into the kiss. His tongue licks my lip in the kiss asking for entrance. I deny entrance and he pulls my hair making me gasp.

His tongue goes into my mouth and explores it. My eyes closed as his hands explore my body.

He pulls me off the sink and I gasp at the sudden movement. My eyes snap open and I look at him.

He continues kissing me as he unbuckles his belt. I try helping him but he pushes my hands away. He undoes his belt and pulls his cock out through his pants. His pants and boxers are past his ass and I'm starting at him.

I look I to his eyes to see if he was serious with those texts. He placed his hand on my shoulder and pushes me down to my knees.

I'm face to face with his cock and he looks down at me.

I lightly lick the tip, licking off the precum. He grunts and looks in my eyes.

I slowly slip a few inches of him in my mouth. He grabs my hair and pushes my head onto him. He slips into my throat and I gag on his cock.

He does that for a few minutes before letting my head go. I pull my head back and pant for air. I gasp in breaths and quickly put my mouth back on him. I grab his thighs and quickly bob my head on him.

He moans out and I smile on his cock. He grabs my hair again and pushes me roughly on his cock multiple times.

Tears of pleasure fall down my face. He grunts and pulls my mouth off him again.

His hand wraps around my throat and pulls me up to his lips. He kisses me slowly and passionately. My hands wrap in his hair and he smiles in to the kiss.

He pulls away and looks at me.

"I think I love you," he says.

I stare at him in shock, silently.

"I-i, Harry I-," he cuts me off with a kiss.

"Don't say it until your ready," he says in between a kiss.

I smile and slowly lower back to my knees.

As I suck him his hanf rests on my head. He pushes my head down deep on his cock as he cums hard down my throat.

He pulls me up by my throat and I swallow his cum in front of his face.

He just smiles and kisses me.

He puts his cock back and zips up his pants.

"You are so amazing," he says while looking at me.

He goes to the door snd unlocked it.

"See you later love," he says as he slips out of the door.

I sigh and lean on the sink.

I think I love Harry Potter.

1130 words