3-first time

I wake up in a warm embrace. I lift my head and see Harry. I look down to see we are naked. I pull myself away from Harry. Or at least try to but his grip tightens on me.

"Harry we gotta get up. I have things to do," I say with a groan.

"Or we can just lay here all day," Harry says while putting his face on my neck.

"Harry, really I have things i have to do, you can come here tonight if you want," I say while getting out of bed.

He grabs loudly, "Fine, if I must," he says. His breath hitches and I turn to look at him.

He's staring at my body.

"Take a picture it lasts longer," I say jokingly. He pulls his phone off the drawer and starts unlocking it. I jump on the bed and grab the phone. He tries grabbing it but I sit on him and keep my hand high up.

"Draco give me my phone back. I was kidding, I wasn't going to take a picture I promise," he says while trying to reach up.

"I don't ca-," I go to reply back but I feel his dick hit mine.

I slowly grind on him. He lets out a deep groan. I start speeding up and his grip on my waist tightens.

"Draco, don't," he says. I look down at him and he stares into my eyes.

"Make me," I say while slowing my grinds.

He groans before flipping us over. He is towering over me while I look up at him. He puts his lips on mine and our kiss gets heated. His lips go to my neck and leaves a few hickeys.

I moaning as his lips explore the top part of my body.

"Harry, please fuck me," I moan out. He just smirks and pulls away slightly.

"I thought you had things to do," he says quietly. I thrust my body up onto him.

"That can wait," I say while moaning.

He pulls my legs up to my chest. He sticks his fingers in my mouth and sucks on them. When he feels like they are slick enough he pulls them away.

I'm panting with my tongue hanging out of my mouth. He sticks his fingersnin my mouth and to the back of my throat.

I gag and my eyes roll into the back of my head. He chuckles and his hand wraps around my throat to bring my face to his.

"How do you expect to ever suck my cock if you gag on my fingers," he says while his fingers hold my throat.

I smirk at him and lick my lips while looking at him. He looks confused for a second before he looks down and sees my hand wrapped around my own cock.

He looks at my hand before grabbing it and pulling it away from me. He looks at me again.

"Naughty, naughty boy, you just couldn't wait. Your such and impatient whore," he said while slipping a finger in me.

I whined and tried pushing into him. But he had me in a position that I couldn't move in.

He added another finger and made his fingers do scissor motions for a few minutes.

I was moaning loudly while he moved his fingers in me. He pulled his fingers out and lined up with my hole.

He pushed in roughly with a grunt.

"Oh my God, oh my God yes right-t there. Just like that harder please. Harder," I moaned uncontrollably. He ponded into me at and unbelievable pace.

I grabbed onto his arm and turned my face to muffle the noises I was making in the pillows.

He grabbed my throat with one hand while still pounding into me.

"Don't ever hide your noises from me," he says in a low voice

I nod my head and hold his hand on my throat. He just smiled before dropping his head down.

He slowed down his strokes and his breathing became heavy.

"You feel so good Draco, so damn good. Oh bloody merlin," he moaned.

"Harry I wanna cum, please make me cum.

As if that did the trick he pulled his head up. His lips attached to mine as his speed tripled. He was pounding into me so hard that i was slamming up into the pillows.

His lips attached themselves to my neck and he started sucking on my neck. Leaving hickys. His lips left my neck with a satisfying pop.

His hand slowly wrapped around my coak and pumped it slowly.

"Harry, please, please," I pleaded. I didn't even know what I was pleading for.

But Harry's movements picked up speed and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. I was huffing in my breaths just trying to get enough air to breath.

"Draco yell my name," Harry pleaded. I moaned incoherently. He picked up speed again.

He adjusted slightly and started repetitively hitting my prostate.

"OH MY GOD HARRY YES. YES PLEASE. RIGHT THERE. JUST LIKE THAT RIGHT THERE," I yell out.

Harry is pumping me so fast while thrusting into me even faster.

"Ha-rry. I'm a-about to-do c-c-cum," I whine out. He quits pumping my cock but picks up his pace of thrusts. His thumb rests over the slit on my tip so that way I can't cum.

"Please, please," I whisper. He moves his thumb and nods. He hits my prostate over and over again.

For a long time the only thing you can hear is my moans, his grunts, and the sound of skin slapping on skin.

"Harry I'm g-gonna-," Harry cuts me off my thrusting faster.

"Cum all over me. Cum while I cum deep in your ass," he says. Moments later I cum all over my stomach and chest.

Seconds after I can feel Harry release deep in me.

He pulls out while panting. He pulls me to him before sitting up slightly.

"Don't you have somewhere to be," he says quietly. I shake my head.

"Fuck it I'm staying here, those things can wait. It's not like I could walk anyways," I say while playing with his hair.

Harry smirks and pulls my lips to his. I fall asleep again with his lips lightly on mine.

1056 words