8- on call

Winter break was already here. I went home and Harry stayed at Hogwarts.

I tried to convince him to come home with me but he denied it. Said he didn't want me to end up in trouble. To talk to my parents first. I explained to him that my father was locked up in Azkaban for life and it was only my mother there.

He said if I explained it to my mother and she said yes that he'd come with me for summer break.

But I was currently sitting in my living room scrolling through TikTok. A muggle app I've grown fond of.

My mother walked in with a tray of tea and cookies. I put my phone down quickly and stood up to help her with it. She sat down as I placed the tray down.

I sat down across from her. She scratched her wrist lightly as she looked at me. She started using drugs at first when father went to Azkaban but stopped recently. She's doing really well on not using anything.

"Mother may I ask you something," I say as I pour her a cup of tea and hand it to her.

"Of course Draco darling," she says as she sips on her tea.

"You know Harry Potter," I say. She gives me a look over her cup and I continue, "would you mind if he stayed over summer break."

She looked as if she almost choked on her tea and she put her cup down.

"Are you and Harry- a thing," she asks.

I shake my head quickly, "No, well not yet. He hasn't asked. I wanted him to come over here to meet you properly this break but he had stipulations for that," I say quickly.

She looks as if she's considering it as she looks at me.

"I suppose that's fine," she says as she picks up her tea again.

"Really? Thank you mother! I mean it," I say quietly.

We're silent for a bit. Just sipping on tea and eating cookies.

"So are you and him sexually active," my mother says out of nowhere. I accidentally choked on my tea and I sat it down trying to stop coughing.

"Mother it doesn't matter if I'm sexually active or not, I'm basically a grown man," I say while looking at her.

She just rolls her eyes and sits back.

After about thirty minutes of light conversation I stand up.

"Okay I'm going to go call Harry and give him the good news, I'll see you tomorrow mother, goodnight," I say walking away with my phone in hand. 

"Okay goodnight darling," she says with a yawn.

I make it up to my room and shut and lock the door. I set a silencing charm before I slip out of everything but my boxers.

I go to my bed and plug my phone up. I set my phone up and call Harry.

H-harry D-draco

H- Hey baby what's up
D- Oh nothing much, why do you sound out of breath?
H- I just got back from- uhm- jogging
D- Mhm right. Well I asked my mother about you staying she said yes
H- That's amazing sweetheart

He was panting hard and his face was slightly red. I could hear the light sound of slapping. I knew what he was doing, and it was turning me on. I stared at his face as his head was thrown back and he started moaning slightly.

H- Baby please keep talking
D- Harry James Potter what are you doing
H- You know what I'm doing, keep talking. Tell me about your day or something.
D- uhm well-

I was gonna say something but he moaned loudly. My hand slipped into my boxers as I started panting.

D- Oh my God yes

D- Oh my God yes

I was jerking off fastly to the look on his face and the sound of his moans.

H- keep doing that please baby boy
D- Harry yes oh my God yes
D- please harder yes

I knew I was getting him off but I was getting myself off as well. So win win.

D- Harry fuck me. Please
D- I want you in me
D- I want to taste you
H- fuck baby yes
D- let me see it Harry

He moved his phone with his hand slightly and I saw him pumping himself. He rolled onto his back and I watched as he quickened his pace. I moved my phone so he could see me too.

D- Oh my God Harry I want you pumping into me
D- fuck I want you in my
D- I miss the feeling of you
H- don't stop talking please
D- are you gonna cum Harry
H- fuck I'm gonna cum- I- fuuuuuuuck

His back arches up off of his bed and he started shaking lightly. He kept pumping as he was off the bed and he was silent like he had no more breath. He. Ame hard and moaned as he did.

H- fuck oh my God
D- I'm gonna cum Harry

For the first time since first got on call he looked at the screen. His head layed to the side and his hair fell over his face. His cock was still twitching slightly as he finished cumming.

I came almost instantly while yelling bis name.

H- fuck that was hot
D- yea this is not what I got on call for, but that was still amazing
H- you said your mom said yes to me staying right?
D- yes she did
H- well I definitely will cause these past few weeks have been awful without you if you k ow what I mean
D- just one more week babe
H- yea just one more week

We talked a bit before we both cleaned ourselves up. We fell asleep on the phone with each other. I fell asleep first.

983 words