Chapter 1

Belly's pov:
———————————————————————————
I couldn't believe it, just hours ago I saw the boy that I ever love .

Conrad Beck Fisher was at by college graduation, looking handsome as ever.

He hugged me, congrats me from graduating college. Me, him, my mom Laurel, my dad John, my big brother Steven, my aunt Elizabeth (who is my mother half sister), my uncles Charlie and Alan (who are my dads brothers), my aunt Gloria (who is my dad's sister) my cousins, my grandmothers, grandfathers, Jeremiah, Mr. Fisher, they aunt Julia and their cousin Skye.

I actually told my mom that Taylor is forcing me and our roommate Anika to go to a party at her new boyfriends house, which is true but that won't happen until the summer starts. Which will be in three months.

But really I just need to get away to think because as soon as I saw him again, I knew. I remember what my mom told me about knowing when it's the right person you'll just know.

One part of me wants to take him back, the other part of me doesn't know if he will just leave again.

So here I am sitting in my apartment, in my blue dress that I wore under my graduation glow with the infinity necklace around my neck, under my robe.

Drinking some water with some Ibuprofen because my head is starting get dizzy by overthinking a thing that I inherit from my mother.

My roommates Taylor and Anika are out with their families.

Well Anika is, but Taylor she is doing god knows what with her new boyfriend right now.

I just got up off the chair in the kitchen, when I heard tapping on the window.

Our apartment has a kinda New York stairs outside,when Taylor broke up with my brother Steven one year ago she brought over her new boyfriend.. I think his name is Jason.

And she use what we call them TNYSO 'the New York stairs outside'.

I have thought he would be Taylor but I was surprised to see Conrad outside of the window looking worried and nervous.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Conrad POV:

I knew the moment that I decided that I was going to go after her I going to make her mine and convince her that me I will be better this time.

As I drove to her apartment (I knew where it was thanks to Laurel ) I thought back on the conversation Jere and I have before I went after my girl.

Watching Belly walk away has always taken its total on me.

But watching her get into her car and drive away, nearly breaks me down.

I had offered to walk out with her to her car... well because I beat anyone up if they ever try to go after her.

And.... I love her so much and I want to spend a little more time with her.

I didn't notice at first because I was to busy working up the confidence to go after her.

It wasn't until that Steven put my shoulder I noticed that both Steven and my brother is standing by my side.

"If you love her man, tell her how you feel."said Steven in a soft voice, but just like before I had to ask my brother for permission.

So I'd look at him slowly. He just smile and said. "It's okay, I'm not going to get in the way this time  in a weird way it gives me closer to know that you two are together and happy." and then he said. "Besides I made plans to hook up with our waiter. "