19

6 years later,

Time slipped like the sand from hands, turning a naive young girl into a beautiful mature women. But does anything else changed except that?? No, Her life remained same even after years.

That one misunderstanding which was caused between them, grew bigger and larger because of the communication gap bringing a huge distance between them. As her husband never cleared or he just didn't notice the misunderstandings between them. While, she didn't have the courage to clear the things as she believed whatever she heard that day was the utter truth of her life.

Waking up with the first ray of sun, she removed her husband's hand from her waist which were holding her close to him.She patted the small boy who was sleeping beside her as he stirred in his sleep. She got down the bed and glanced at the cradle beside the bed.

She then moved to the washroom to take bath. Her routine has been same for years, first to wake up and the last one to go to bed. Completing her shower, she come out and stood in front of the mirror.

She has put on some weight which is adding to her womanly beauty. Like always she made a bun of her hairs, filling her hair partition with vermillion and wearing her mangalsutra. Covering her head with the veil she went out.

She did her morning pooja with her Mother in law and her two devranis. The two girls Aarti and kirti are sisters and wife of keshav and pruthvi respectively. They two were good with Meera and makes her feel like their own elder sister.

Her mother in law behaved well with her devaranis which confused her everytime because she was never like this with Meera. Not that Meera had any problem with it, these sweet girls don't deserve any harsh treatment. Maybe they have brought more dahej with them, she thinks always.

Later, Meera made the breakfast for the family and got her two sons, Vikrant and Samarth  ready for the school. Serving everyone, she feed her sons with her hands. She handed their bags to her husband as he was going to drop them to the school.

Going back to their room, she found her daughter waking up in the cradle while yawning and her youngest son Aditya, smiling at her baby girl.

"Uth gai teri behen?" The little boy gave his mother a smile, " Ha maa". ( You sister woke up) ( yes mom)

Meera took the baby girl from the cradle. The mother-son duo talked  while Meera gave oil Massage to her daughter and then bathed her and got her ready for the day.Then she picked her son from the bed and gave him bath too. Oiling his hair neatly, she combed it nicely.

She made him sit on the bed. " wait I will bring you breakfast". She came back with the a plate. Sitting beside her son, she took her daughter on the lap.

Opening the hooks of her blouse, she breastfeeded her daughter and feed her son with her hands making bite for him. She let them with their grandmother till she completed other household chores.

As she was done with the chores and making lunch, Meera went to her to freshen up. She saw it was time for her sons to return from the school and her husband for lunch.

" Maa" Her sons shouted from outside coming back. A smile appeared on her smile. Her children are her life. All the hardwork she does is worth for them. They are her strength and weakness too.

She went out, her sons were running around, laughing & playing. And her husband was smiling at them too, holding their youngest son in his lap.

She always sees a complete different man in him ,when around their children. He laughs with them, plays with them, He becomes a child with them. But this side of him is only reserved for them.